Lawyer Nae

Website is a scam!

Ordered a product from the site on 12-10-2023...order never received. Both emails and phone calls not responded to. Filed complaint with BBB.

Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • This is a fake website
  • Product never received

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Deavon New

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Brunswick, Ohio

Took my money didn’t deliver and never received product

Discount Store Savings - Took my money didn’t deliver and never received product

If I could leave a 0 I would. I ordered a Dyson air wrap for my daughter.

We had a house fire and everything was destroyed. Ive been trying to replace everything and its been difficult. I sent an email asking how long the processing period was. I could see they already took payment and my status wasnt changing.

It said processing payment for days. Their answer went from vague to rude. I did tell them I was a bit stressed because of the fire and just trying to stay on top of things. I was not expecting the product that second just couldnt understand why they were still processing payment after they had my funds.

On the sixth day my status changed from processing payment to being prepared for shipping. Two minutes later the company canceled my order. The last contact I had with them because they wont respond was 12/4. I dont have a product or a refund.

Now I dont have the funds to buy another one they have my funds and mine are limited right now. My daughter is so disappointed. I just didnt need to add to the stress.

These things feel like a big thing when you just lost everything. Its not like they werent aware of the situation.

User's recommendation: Don’t! Stay Away! they’re awful!

Guest

Damn same things happening to me rn with the same item

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2450955

$168 charged to my VISA, no product, no tracking number, no communication. this company is a SCAM! Made a fraud complaint with my credit card company.

View more comments (1)

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Perkins, Oklahoma

ITS A SCAM! DO NOT USE THIS SITE. I KNOW, I GOT SCAMMED!

Discount Store Savings - ITS A SCAM! DO NOT USE THIS SITE. I KNOW, I GOT SCAMMED!
Discount Store Savings - ITS A SCAM! DO NOT USE THIS SITE. I KNOW, I GOT... - Image 2

ITS A SCAM! DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

I KNOW, I GOT SCAMMED!

All of my tickets have been attached. Should have known better!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE!!

Falisha Djz
map-marker Lake Elsinore, California

Never received product...Bogus Site

I purchased several Dyson handheld vacs for Christmas gifts in early December. I was hesitant to do so because I hadn't hear of the company.

I saw the "Trusted Site" icon and thought it would be fine. I never received the product. I've sent at least a dozen emails and am now in the process of a transaction dispute with my CC company. They took $330.00 out of my account the day after I made the purchase and never sent the merchandise.

If I log into my account it still says it's "preparing to ship". This is a bogus company. I have never in my life left a bad review. I feel obligated to warn everyone thinking of making a purchase...PLEASE!

Attempt to call their 800 number for customer service. Do it during their "so called business hours". Try every choice they have. You CAN NOT TALK TO A HUMAN.

I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and will let the "Trusted Site" company know about this as well. BUYER BEWARE!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE A SCAM!

map-marker Dallas, Pennsylvania

This company is apparently a scam…it seems that I am going to be out $250 dollars for my trusting that this company was legit.

Was immediately charged for the item ordered and never received item. Called their customer service line multiple times and you cant get to a person.

I sent multiple emails and after an initial response I never heard back from them again. What a terrible disappointment that we allow companies like this to operate when they are fraudulent!

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

map-marker Spring, Texas

Never received a product or response

I ordered dyson air wrap and received email confirmation for the order. Four weeks later my order is still processing and I emailed them multiple times for an update and never received a response.

Stay away. It is fraud.

User's recommendation: Do not use them. FRAUD!

Guest

Same. Except I ordered two Dyson Air Wraps.

5 weeks later, they're still in processing and I've disputed the charge.

NOT legit. Not even close.

Guest

I ordered a Dyson air wrap as well on 12/3/23. 12/4, the payment was processed.

12/10 it showed the order was pending review. No email responses, phone contacts are circular recordings, and attempts to create an account to track the product, as advised, failed.

Stay away. Wish I had researched this site more thoroughly.

Guest

exact same scenario for me. $168 later, I have no Dyson hair dryer, nor will they respond to texts, calls, emails.

View more comments (2)
zhanar o

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Bothell, Washington

Fradulent sales at Discount Store Savings DONT USE this website!

I purchased a product with reference YBXRNHIBQ from Discount Store Savings website. The customer account has never responded to me so I immediately cancelled.

the follow up email from this website stated out that it was fraudulent sale by the merchant.

And "law enforcement has been informed about it. .

User's recommendation: DONT USE THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY OF THEIR DEALS.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article