Helenoftroy P
map-marker Matteson, Illinois

Male worker raised voice to me (female customer)

I purchased a bunk bed set full over full. After the first delivery date came and went I attempted to call to see when it will be delivered. It is very hard to get through to the store because the phone often goes directly to a voice mail that is full. When I finally got a hold of a person they had not record for my order that I completely paid for. After being put on hold for 10 minutes they said they would call me back. They called me back an hour later with a new delivery date. I attempted to call them the day before scheduled delivery date but could not get a hold of them because the phone went to a full voice mail. I then called on the delivery date and they tried to change the delivery date again. I expressed my disappointment and the woman put a man on the phone. The man was very confrontational and told me I called the wrong number. I tried to explain that I called the same number I called to speak with you this time. And he insisted I did not and I called the wrong number even raising his voice to me. At this point I told him I wanted to cancel my order due to the poor customer service I have received thus far. He refuses to cancel my order and give me a refund. I have never been treated so poorly as a customer.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Variety of items at good prices
Cons:
  • Would not shop again
  • Customer service
Reason of review:
Order processing issue

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article