Verified Reviewer

People might be confused with the "real" discount pet medication" site

Original review updated by user Nov 09, 2022
I just want to say when you need pet supplies, and Google for them, be sure and order from Discount Pet Supplies that have the red paw on it. And the word Discount (all caps) is in red as well. It says shipping New Zealand. I have done business with them for years and they are GREAT! Look at their reviews. They are more reasonable on my Heartguard that any of the big name places. Check them out. They answer your requests if you have questions. I gave a 1 star above for the other pet supplies co. based on the reviews. Mine (above) gets a 5 star.

If you said they are great then give them FIVE STARS.

ID
Preferred solution
just letting the consumer know of the real place

KNOCK OFF PRODUCTS - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!

Discount Pet Medication - KNOCK OFF PRODUCTS - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!
My experience makes up a very long story, and I would go into it but I figure no one likes to read a lengthy review and more people will get the message if it's shorter. So here are the main reasons you should NEVER buy anything from this website. 1. The product comes from Singapore even though it is an Australian company and it took an entire MONTH to arrive at my doorstep. 2. The packaging was clearly fake and the collar itself was a light grey (almost white) and had a gross residue all over it. Shortly after holding it, my hands started to burn. 3. I tried to post a review and get in contact with anyone from the company, and nothing happened. They wouldn't publish my review and they only seem to approve the 4-5 star reviews they receive. This website and this company suck, and they are frauds. Do yourself a favor and go to your vet or a pet store and buy the real product and don't throw away $40 dollars like me.

I ordered 1 large and 1 small soresto flea collar for approximately $45,00. I have waited two plus weeks to hear from blankonemore!

Zip, zero. Today I tried to call Seresto on one of seven (that is correct, look it up yourself) telephone numbers. Nothing, busy, not available, mailbox full. etc.

I think I was duped by the company on paypal, just trying to find out for sure. Dogs duped, social security (me) duped, and probably lots more. 8 telly numbers for soresto, none connect!! I am shocked and saddened that a well known company like Bayer cannot stop this or is not at least available to talk it through.

Shame, shame. No idea how folks got a refund.

ID
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article