Meet Derek, Exceptionally Rude Store Manager, Discount Gun Sales, Kirkland WA

When I stopped by at the Discount Gun Sales store in Kirkland, I thought I would be dealing with real men who were honored to work in the professional customer-centric business and were offered employment by Discount Gun Sales LLC on the grounds of their exceptional customer skills and product knowledge. I was wrong! Instead, I had to deal with a bunch of exceptionally rude lying *** who don't hold to their promises. Derek, their store manager, is extremely uneducated disrespectful ignorant "cow-boy" whose behavior creates a strong long-lasting opinion that nobody cares about the customer in his Discount Gun Sales store. It is surprising how such an arrogant ill-mannered individual like Derek was ever allowed to get into the customer-facing business and why DGS ever employed him in the first instance. Derek and his jerky attitude resulted in Discount Gun Sales LLC losing at least $1,400 as I decided against offering them any business. I will never return again and am going to warn every friend of mine to avoid this place.
ID
Kirkland, Washington

Lyiing, unethical and poor customer service.

1.0 star rating 2/6/2013 I should had read earlier reviews about this gun store being poorly managed, does not care at all once they have your money and outright lies about their pricing versus others. In all they are considered to be the equivalent of a used car salesmen. This store is in a neighboorhood that is so bad they have to buzz you into the store. That was the first sign I should never have given them my business. When I was looking for the weapon I wanted to buy I asked the salesman (a tall guy that looked half Asian) he said their price for the weapon was competitive. Two days after I purchased the weapon I went to Cabelas and another outdoor shop looking for camping gear. Guess what? Discount gun sales was $175 MORE than both of those shops and $225 more than online. I absolutely do not believe that the man who sold me this gun didnt know this. He flat out lied. I then had to request a refund. They were absolutely HORRIBLE in this regard. First they charge 25% 'restocking fee". This is for a gun they had IN THE STORE that I had never taken possession of. Then, after paying $700 dollars cash for a weapon they informed me I had to wait 30 DAYS for a company CHECK. WTH? I paid you cash and you want me to wait a MONTH for a CHECK that I then have to wait to CLEAR? Please please do not do business with this gun store. They have unethical business practices, a poor attitude toward customers (their is another employee there-he is short and overweight-who is NOT to be trusted with anything he says) and will outright lie to you. Take your money to Cabelas or someone who you atleast have recourse with when making a purchase. In addition they arent even BBB (Better Business Bureau) accredited! http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-rev /> You have been warned.

Did you ever receive your refund check? Going thru similar experience right now.

Wondering if this refund is actually going to show up in the mail. Motherf@*#%@s.

ID
Seattle, Washington
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article