Framed by www.cheapiphoneunlockedsale.org

This website is exactly the same fake seller as http://www.discount-applestore.com/ My son has ordered a Macbook Pro and paid it from his savings he has collected for 2 years. We have paid by Western Union $460which are lost now! His email adress was cheapiphoneunlockedsale01@***.com. The adress we were sending the money was exactly the same: Yang Yang, 1/4f, Chaoyang District, No. 2242, Beijing City, China. Be careful if you order from someone with this name or a strange email address ending with 01@***.com. Never pay by credit card or PayPal as you may not be able to control the amount of money they take.
ID
Loss

They stole $830 usd from me

Hi people, Please be aware of this website: http://www.discount-applestore.com/ I bought from them 2 units of Iphone 5 16gb. I paid to their bank info: Beneficiary:YANG YANG (Qianghao Yang) Account Name:Yang Yang Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA BEIJING BRANCH DAXING SUB-BRANCH Swift Code:BKCHCNBJ110 Bank Account: 4260-10**-**81-06**-** Address: 1/4f, Chaoyang District, NO.2242, Beijing city, China Other Address: 0771 the 2nd billing .jiuxian brige middle road, chaoyang districk Additional Info: Phone No: 00852-******** or 861057****53 (no response) MSN and EMAIL address: discount-applestore01@***.com ( Mr Feng Lin) AND I LOST >$800USD PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM, THEY DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING!!! FALSE TRACKING NUMBER!!!

I tried buying Iphone from these people i checked every email non working. The phone number they have provided not working.

These people will take your money big scam. Also false tracking number. here is another email they keep sending me asking when i will send them money. cheapiphone5sale@***.com yang lisait is not you pay is ok .

because this month our paypal account has full of 2500usd.

it is not allowed this month .Please call to me now . the phone number is correct 008610****0853

ID
Bogota, Distrito Especial
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article