My home Damage doen by Jerrod stewart/ mold guy

One of there workers put a nail threw our natural gas line. It was leaking gas in our house for 7 months. it ran up a big bill wtih our gas comapny. Jerrod came out found the leak sad it was his falt but he has not paid what he owes to our gas company. We went on vaction to come back to find water in one area of the basemnt it had come IN from 650$ gutter that was installed in the wrong place with jarrod made me pay for. the gutter spout was too short and all the drain off went by our foundation and it distroyed 1,000 of new carpet. and did mold damage to the walls. Jerrod came back to half *** fix it and wants to charge me for his mistake. he says his mold is gaurateed for 25 years but its not. he also said sense he fixed his mistake he doesnt owe for the gas bill he ran up. He is trying to stick me with a bill for this lastest screw up that were major. its over one year now and i still hove mold and he left my basment floor full of paint and puppy and had never fixed that. he also took out closet racks and storge shlfs he has refused to put back, and I only got one coat of paint when ipaiod for two. He could of killed my whole family with the gas leak and never even said sorry but worse wont pay what he owes our gas company and i cant get gas for the winter untel he pays. At one point he made an issue where a plummer was needed told us to call a plummer and he would pay for it we paid plummer 195 and he has refused to pay what he owes . his word means nothing. He tells you wht you want ot hear but allways gets out of doing what he sasy hes going to do. He did not check the work of the works at each stage he waitedtell it all went all wrong. BIG MISTAKES MADE He was suppose to make sure all leaks were stoped but nver came outot hejob befor it was ffinshed to make sure all leaks haad be resovled. his gutter person put gutters in the wrong spot and now it has caused 5,000 damge to my house and he has done a few half *** thingt to fix it butt wants to charge me and not pay his bill to sengner gas. He is full of ***. He lioes and gets away with doingthings chealply andunprofessinaly. I dont think he should hava liscnes to work on gas lines or even on any onehouse. He couldnt be trusted to paint your dog house. What he has is garuteeted is not he wants you to pay for even when he owes you money from screwing up the job in the first place i am a singel mom with disabled twins and my parents loadmen me the money to pay for Jarrod and he over charged them and tricked them ino payting ofr some things that werent needed like the gutters that made water come in my foudation cuz not properly isntalled He took advatage of my eldlrly parents and myself and the littelwork he did isnt holding up and me and my duaguhtrs are haveing breathing issues from breathingmold for 13 months when the job should have teken no more than 2 - 3months we have paid out 20,0000 and have had nothing but workes who dont know what there doing and more damge to our home from it not being done right. The naturl gas leak he made with hole intheline could of killed us all. He is aripp off and he is dangerous and he lies!
ID
Bunker Hill, Illinois
Reason of review
put hole in gasline
Loss

Jerrod Stewart mold guy. Is a disaster to work with.

Disaster Restoration Pros. The most un- professional disrepectful company.One of his painters went on a violent rant, beaucse I aksed him not to warsh his paint brushs in my bathroom tub. Also my bedroom was to be painted BLUSh but Jerrod picked a diffrent color of paint beaucse he thought it" looked better " but it was beaucse he allready had paint left over and didnt want to buy more. He refuses to clean the paint off of my funriture and other things that were runied from paint and puddy being dripped all over them. Some closet racks are missing and a few other things. he has been working inconsetanly on the job for 8 months. he doesnt want to spend any money on materials. His horrible painters ddint use plastic so there is puddy and paint all overmy basement floor and the time in my bathroom. Ive been asking him for 6 months to clean it up and he keeps saying he well but never does. hes told me so many lies I cant keep up with it anymore. I have video of his painter yelling and punching a paint can. It is scarey to watch. Jerrod did not even apoigize for his painter that went on a foul rant.

jERROD STEWART MOLD GUY. PUT A NAIL THREW MY GAS LINE AND IT LEAKED GAS FOR 7 MONTHS.

HE RAN UP A HUGE BILL

WITH MY PROPANE COMAPNY AND REFUSED TO PAY.

HE SENDT OUT A GUTTER PEROSN WHO PUT GUTTERS INT HE WRONG PLACE HE SAID I WOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE MISTAKE AND THEN CHGRED ME 650 , THE GUTTERS WERE NOT INSTALED PROPERLY ADN MADE ALL THE WATER FROM MY ROOF

DRAIN TO THE BASEMNT GOT INT THE FOUNDATAION AND MOLD CAME BACK MY NEW 1,000 CAREPT WAS SOAKING WET.

HE SAID HIS WORK WAS GARUTNEETED FOR 25 YEARS BUT NOW WANTS TO CHAGRE ME FOR HIS LAASTEST SCREW UP

AND *** THE MONEY HE OWES MY PROPANE GAS COMAPNAY AND A PLUMMER HE HAS NOT PAID FOR. IT HAS BEEN OVER ONE YEAR NOW AND I STILL HAVE STRONG ODER OF MOLD. HE ALSO GOT PAIN AND PUDDY ALL OVER MY BASMENT FLOOR SAID HE WOULD APINT OVER BUT HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING TO CORRECTT HE DAMAGE. i PAID 1,600 FOR TWO COATS OF PAINT ONLY GOT ONE AND IN SOME AREA NO PAINT AT ALL.iVE PAID HIM OVER 18,000 AND HE HAS SCREWED UP ON EVERY STEP OF THE JOB AND HEKEEPS TELLING ME MORE AND MORE LIES.

iM TAKEING HIM TO COURT AS LAST RESORT. HE IS A REAL *** BAG TOO!HE COULD OF BLOWN UP MY HWOLE HOUSE AND EVERYONE IT WITH PUTTING A NAIL THREW THE GAS LINE AND HE DIDNT SAY SORRY EVEN HE COULD OF CARED LESS. NOW i WONT BEABLE TO GE A LOAD OF PROPANE UNTEL i PAY THE 800 HE OWES MY GAS COMPANY FOR GAS AN LABOR AND THEY ARE GOING TO SEND IT TO COLLECTIONS SO HE HAS ALOS HURT MY CRIEDT RATEING.

i AM DISABLED WITH TWO DISABLED DAUGHTERS AND HE HAS TAKEN ADVATAGEOF ME AND MY FAMILY. IN ONE YEAR AND 3MONTHS HE KEEPS ASKING FOR MORE MONEY KEEPS DESORYING THINGS AND NOW MOLD IS BACK AND HE WANTS ME TO PAY FOR ALL HIS MISTAKES.

ID
Bunker Hill, Illinois
Cons
  • Lies
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article