Very good sevice top notch

I ve been doing business with direct lending for years never had any problems sounds like his service he was providing was junk and didn't deliver on his promise call me Howard Daivds if you have any questions about this company 20k this guys a joke.
ID
Tarrytown, New York
Service
Autods Deal

Unethical Business Practices/ Non payment for Services Rendered

BEWARE this company DIRECT LENDING!!!! In my opinion, the owner is a *** artist and thief. If you decide to conduct business with him make sure you have a contract and certified payment in full up front. He slowly stole over $17,000 in services rendered that have not been paid for and even attempted to steal and highjack a website we created for him. He conducts business under several different names so use extreme caution. Direct Lending Car Loans, Guaranteed Car Loans Now, Car Loans by Phone and Classified Pre-owned Cars.Check out his references before providing any service for him prior to payment in full.He has "hopped" from 1 dealership to another(4) in just the past 11 months. Healy Orange County NY, Rockland Nissan Nyack NY, Rockland Hyundai, Nanuet NY. My opinion, just avoid doing any business with him. He even tried to persuade us to alter Loan documents so he could get a potential customers loan approved and bragged about "stealing" over 10,000 Bankruptcy leads from his previous employer. VERY UNETHICAL!!!

Who ever is guy is seems like its more to the story than he is telling I do business with some of these companies all the time never had any problem get real my friend sounds like exstortion to me sounds like you were the problem?

This complaint didn't stop

Me from getting a good deal

From Mr Scott I've been personally doing business with

Direct lending for many years

Always paid me maybe it's more to this guys story then he s willing to say? Chris W

I had a great Experience working with this Company honestly I wouldn't no where else for a car but there from now on

I Don't see how this has anything to do with auto financing,I was vary happy with my services there they were vary helpful ,and I was in my new car before I even know it ,so they did there job and I had no complaints

View more comments (3)
ID
Loss
$20000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article