Fraudulent order placed on my card; they shipped it anyways

I caught a fraudulent purchase on my debit card an hour after it was made and found out it was to this company. I called my bank to file a dispute on the charge....the charge was still pending because it had just been done so I call to get them to cancel the order....they assured me the order had been declined because it "seemed suspicious" and my card would not be charged....he would not give me any other information just rudely said call your bank....later I called to check on the order to see if it had been placed in my name....the address it was shipped to, etc. I called and said I'd like to check on status of an order gave her my name sure enough it had been placed in my name....she said it had not shipped out yet that it usually takes 7 to 10 days....I asked the address she had on file....she gave me an address which was not mine....I asked the phone number....it was mine.....I asked it any other names were on the order. She said "I know why you're calling....this order is fraudulent isn't it? We get this a lot. I'll cancel order and your card will not be charged." Second time I've been told card would not be charged. Second person aware purchase is fraudulent. A few days later it goes from pending on my account to a purchase. I call again to see why. I ask for a manager....the guy on the phone says " I don't have a manager" REALLY? Anyways he is extremely rude, says my order is shipped....why am I upset with them....because twice I was reassured my card would not be charged and twice I told them my card number had been stolen and there was no record of it and he said they can't cancel an order after it has shipped and it shipped 24 hours after it was ordered although I called an hour after it had been ordered and I called the next day and it had not shipped within 24 hours....they have no problem taking money they know is stolen....they process orders two and three times and the only way to send it back is to pay shipping yourself on these heavy items and their ridiculous restocking fees....bottom line they make their money dishonestly and are rude and lie to you and will not let you speak to a manager because supposedly "they don't have managers" LIE!!!!
ID
Tyler, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article