Companies think they own us these days eh?

They billed my card 100 dollars more than they should have, sent my acct into the negative I got 70 dollars worth of overdraft fees. They refuse to pay for the fees even though they admit they shouldn't have taken the money. Now they have blocked a website I use ALOT because they think it is a site that is malicious, then they give me an alternative site that doesn't work and also has 20 times more popups. WTF I signed a year commitment in may and by July they have already broken the contract. It doesnt say anything about how they will block sites they believe are bad. Oh and they believe I still need to stay in this commitment haha I have a close lawyer friend. We will see... They are paying me for everything. I believe I have lost about 240$ because first the 70 dollars overdraft they still have a 50 dollar credit from taking that extra 100. When I thought my computer was having trouble connecting to the website they blocked I spent 1 and half days trying to figure out what was going on. When in reality they could have easily had a polite webpage pop up explaining that I dont have a right to go to that site anymore. So my time isn't free there you have it. Thanks for wasting my time jerks.

I feel bad for you. The troubles I have is on weekends I don't have no internet they keep blaming it on my machinery but I know darn well it's not.

If that's the case my modem and router must not like working on weekends. Lol

ID
#431983 Review #431983 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Montpelier, Idaho

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article