Ripped Off / Avoid At All Costs

I purchased 2 wiper arms for my 1996 Corvette from Dinos in Picayune, MS. I spoke with Dino to be sure we had the right parts. Order # 44249 paid by Amex and shipped. The parts arrived on a Wednesday afternoon. The very next day, Thursday, my Corvette was smashed in a parking lot by a texting driver severally damaging the drivers side at the tire including the windshield. I notified Dinos immediately asking to return the parts for a refund due to the accident. He refused citing a policy of no returns. He did not mention this policy during our order conversation. Dino said it is the website, which hidden in all the fine print and never read. I asked again and was turned down. Now, I am out $112.98. Dinos is a heartless, dishonest, slimy business owner with no regard for peoples circumstance. The policy can be amended as needed if he had any kind of a soul. Do not do business with Dinos Corvette Salvage in Picayune, MS. Order #44249 Complete Hi there, Dino here! I just wanted to inform you that your recent order with Corvette Salvage has been completed and shipped out from our facility. If you have any questions/concerns regarding this order, please visit the MY ORDERS section of the Corvette Salvage site and click Get Help under order #44249. The order details have been attached below for reference: Product Quantity Price C4 Used Windshield Wiper Arm 1984-**** Vehicle Side: Driver Side/Left Hand Side Year Range: 1995-**** 1 $49.00 C4 Used Windshield Wiper Arm 1984-**** Vehicle Side: Passenger Side/Right Hand Side Year Range: 1995-**** 1 $49.00 Subtotal: $98.00 Shipping: $14.98 via Priority Mail (USPS) Tax: $0.00 Payment method: Credit Card Total: $112.98
ID
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Service
Dinos Corvette Salvage Customer Care
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article