This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Verified Reviewer

Unacceptable Service and Support. Careless procedures.

Update by user Dec 17, 2019

I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT IN DING ! !I don't want any transactions with those incompetent people ! !

Update by user Nov 13, 2019

Chat started on 13 Nov 2019, 02:50 PM (GMT+0)(02:50:33)*** Kostas joined the chat ***(02:50:33)Kostas: I want to talk with a Supervisor ! I cannot find a solution by talking to first-level clerks !(02:50:36)*** Jason joined the chat ***(02:50:53)Jason: Hi Kostas, thanks for reaching out.

I’ll be assisting you today.(02:51:15)Jason: Our supervisors do not come on chat. If we have an issue that we cannot resolve ourselves we speak with them.(02:51:24)Jason: Tell me more about your issue and I will see what I can do for you.(02:51:39)Kostas: Hello Jason. I already talke with Barry and Hector. And I alredy exchaged several mails with your Support(02:52:00)Kostas: None can give me a solution and I am very frustrated !

! ! !(02:52:20)Kostas: How can I contact Supervisors or Managers there ?(02:53:21)Jason: Kostas I can see that my colleague Barry sent you an email not too long ago requesting some information. We need this information to get your account unlocked.(02:53:31)Jason: So there is a solution to this issue.(02:53:34)Kostas: I already did it(02:53:55)Kostas: But I want to know which phone number is blocked in Ding !

You have to protect me and explain me ! ! !(02:54:02)Jason: When did you send over the information for Ellen?(02:54:24)Kostas: I said that the First Card I used, is Mine ! So ....

use this one !(02:54:38)Kostas: And I said that Eleni is my mother !(02:55:38)Jason: We ID for her as her card was added onto the account. We need ID for any of the card holders. I know this is frustrating. We request information for security purposes at some point.

This is an essential aspect of protecting customer transactions and accounts ensuring that you have a safe and secure service.(02:55:56)Jason: We cannot proceed to the next step until we have ID for Eleni(02:56:00)Kostas: Then delete this Card from your Account ! Use only mine ! ! !(02:56:12)Kostas: What are you talking about ?(02:56:24)Kostas: I only tried a second card as you also declined mine !(02:56:35)Kostas: This is irrational !

! !(02:57:02)Jason: Please, reply to the email with the information required. We cannot proceed if we do not get this. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.(02:57:18)Kostas: I want to talk with A Supervisor(02:57:22)Kostas: How can I do that ?(02:57:32)Kostas: I will keep copy of our discussion(02:57:38)Jason: You can send an email to customercare@***.com(02:57:43)Kostas: I laready did(02:57:48)Kostas: * (already)(02:57:58)Kostas: I want escalation of this case !(02:58:13)Kostas: First Level support is inadequate !(03:01:46)Jason: If you want to continue to use our services you will have to comply with our security review.

There is no exceptions for this or no escalations.(03:02:03)Jason: Please send us the requested ID so we can continue our checks.(03:04:07)Kostas: OK. I declare hereby that I am tottally NOT satisfied by your Support ! I also declare that your procedures are inaproprriate and careless. I also declare that your Customer satisfaction level for me is unaccpetable.(03:04:17)Kostas: Thank you for your time Jason(03:04:41)Jason: You're welcome Kostas.

Have a good day and take care.(03:05:25)*** Kostas has rated the chat Bad ***(03:05:25)*** Kostas has commented: Unacceptable Support Level. Careless procedures.

Unsatisfactory Services ! ***(03:05:25)

Original review posted by user Nov 13, 2019
These people are totally incapable to give Solutions and to Correct situations ! I tried to top-up a phone-number of a friend and Ding suspended MY account, as this phone-number (friend's of mine) has been blocked in Ding's Databases ! They suspended MY account, for they have a blocked phone-number in their systems ! And they asked me a ton of documentation (ID, Uitlity Bill, Driver's License and even MY Mother's ID) to re-activate my account ! I send them noumerous mails, I chatted with 3 Support Clerks and they do not accept to escalate this Case, or to notify some Supervisor to solve it. (Chat copy with their ... Support is available)
ID
Service
Ding Telecommunications Customer Care
Pros
  • Live chat but with no results
Cons
  • Denial to contact support supervisors
  • Inadequate support
  • Irrelevant procedures
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article