Verified Reviewer

Unsatisfied with defective product

I purchased this DinanTronicElite piggy back for my N26 which in stock form was running excellent. After installation I recieved Drivetrain Malfunction warnings. I replaced OEM Coils, Spark Plugs and a Waste Gate Acuator still maintained issues. After talking with a Service Manager of a promenent BMW dealership that was a Dinan distributor he informed me of constant issues with the unit then the dealership discounted affiliation.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all cost research other company units.

#2047711

After Removal of the unit my vehicle ran perfect so I decided to give the unit one more attempt. I installed it Aug 14 and immediately got a Drive Train Malfunction same as before.

This unit is defective and I have not recieved a reply from dinan appon my first communication.

I think a legal attempt is the next step. If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

ID
Owings Mills, Maryland
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Question

Dinan Engineering - Question
I have a 2014 BMW 328I with the DINAN Turner installed and I was calling to find out if the DINAN Turner could have possibly contributed to the issues I’m having with my vehicle the car is stuck in park and will not go into drive or reverse or neutral I did some research online and it says that I could be a computer issue related to Turner’s
#2033931

The DinanTronicElite piggy back is a product you need to stay clear of Im speaking from experence a very expensive $1276.14 experence save yourself the trouble. I have no more use for any Dinan product because lack of trust.

ID
Beverly Hills, California

Defective Dinatronics Sport Module

I purchased a Dinatronics Sport module for my F56 Non S Mini in July of 2017. They unit failed in early December of 2017 after 5 months. I contacted DINAN several times by telephone and after waiting for return calls that never occured, I finally got through to the warranty manager Joe who provided an RMA number to return the product and have it bench tested, verifying the failure. I have now been waiting for over 3 weeks after confirmed delivery to DINAN. When I called today, I was told that "they are really backed up with warranty" work right now, and, was routed to the same guy that won't return my calls or e-mails. I will never buy a DINAN product again. Poor quality. Poor customer service by everyone I have contacted.