Dimplex North America does not stand behind their warranty

Update by user Jan 28, 2013

It's been one month since this post and still have not heard from Dimplex in response to my email inquiries.

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2012
Purchased in January 2012. Worked for an unseasonably mild midwest winter till around May. This year, plugged it in and fired it up this November, the heating element and fan ran for one minute and stopped working. Still under warranty, I tried calling customer service on my lunch hour three separate days. Waited over 20 minutes and the system indicated I was moving up in the wait list at the rate of one position about every three minutes.. Each of the three times I called interesting that I was number 23 in the *** .. Anyway(?) That's over a one hour wait time. I also used their website and contacted their tech, operations and customer service teams (again, three separate times). Dimplex North America does not provide acceptable customer service to honor their warranty!! Not a single response back, not one. I told them I was going to spread the word, they have not bothered to attempt any correction. Well, off to the most popular online customer complaint websites, and finally BBB!
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article