Rob J Pat
map-marker Salt Lake City, Utah

Poor service with no call backs

Diib - Poor service with no call backs

My first payment to Diib was $748.99 and was debited on 12/21/22 by agent Sean Hubbard. My Growth Expert Dalton Maritt promised deliverables by the end of the month, but I never received them.

I have emailed Dalton Maritt (My support expert)and the support team many times with no response. On 1/3/23 Dalton finally responds back that my content and backlinks were ordered last week. Days later, Dalton finally called me with a cock-and-bull story that he has been emailing me with no response by myself. The only problem with this is I have no emails in my spam or inbox.

Dalton then provides a personal corporate email. Dalton and support(hello@***.com, support@***.com)have not responded. On 1/21/22 My second payment was debited of $748.99 was debited.

I have not received any work, return phone messages or emails. Lesson for all that read this...It is not recommended to use a company without live telephone support, and a company out of state.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Stealing my money

User's recommendation: Use another company

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article