Cheryl D Xpo

Verified Reviewer

Keep having to re-register to log in—can never post

This has been going on for weeks. Can someone please fix this? If the mods are not approving me, let me know, but Ive never had a chance to post here. And the one response I got didnt help.
Cons:
  • Same tech problems for weeks

Preferred solution: Fix this or explain what’s going on

User's recommendation: Avoid—this board is not worth it

Cheryl D Xpo

Verified Reviewer

Can’t log in at all, keep having to constantly reregister

Updated by user Feb 03, 2024

I have to _constantly_ keep re-registering to log in—which means I never get enough of a rank to post. Does this site not want new members!?!

Really sick of the hassle. This should not be this much trouble.

Original review Jan 28, 2024
Hi! Ive registered for DS a good ten times. I get Rank 1, but when I get logged off and try logging in, my password is not accepted. Im never let on long enough to raise rank or post. Can someone _please_ help with this? Is my ISP not being accepted or what? Am getting no feedback as to what is wrong and its frustrating.
Pros:
  • Smart commentary
Cons:
  • Impossible to join or get help joining

Preferred solution: To log on and post

User's recommendation: Avoid—site makes it impossible to post and won’t say why

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Brands Related to Digital Spy

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article