map-marker Auburn, Washington

I don't know how I got DD game pro but I do not want it I never did want her I have no idea what it is

I don't want this game or app or whatever it is I would like refund I noticed it twice hopefully there's not more

James C Yzs

Verified Reviewer

This person supports our platform.
Get a badge ›

Supporter
| map-marker Dorchester, Massachusetts

It is fraudulent charges

I have never signed up for this company and don't even know what they do, but I have been charged $29.99 for 2 months in a row. I have tried to cancel and this is what happened.

(Hello. Wrong company. Very sorry for the inconvenience but the charge is from a scam company impersonating our company. We did not charge you, but the imposters did.

Please contact your credit card company and dispute the fee on the merits that it is a fraudulent scam charge.

The imposters will charge your card repeatedly unless you file a dispute with your credit card company.

Your credit card company will issue you a refund immediately and block the scammers from charging your card at any future time.

Simply call the toll-free number on the back of your credit card to get your money back and to stop the fees.

Your charge is from "Digigame.pro" (no "S"). You are emailing "DigiGames.com" (ends with "S" and .com, not .pro).

We are happy to answer any further questions you may have.) I can't find the actual website and I have contacted my bank

User's recommendation: Stay away it is a scam

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article