Digicircuits.com sold goods, never shipped.

SCAM! stay AWAY! never shipped, lies in emails. they never answer the phone. HP touch pad at $99. they send me a email telling me HP is going to make the touchpad again so they are canceling my order. LIES! "HP is retracting it's initial announcement in regards to discontinuing the HPTouch-pad, which was the reason for the massive price drop. HP will continue to manufacture the HP touch-pad in the future" LIES! they are HP resellers priced it down and sold out.. then found out they can sell it for more maybe ebay? and canceled all orders! dont buy from them..

I have the same bad experience with DigiCircuits. :(

I CALLED HP they told me they have parts left over that they will assemble for the already sold $99 touchpads. no more "HP is NOT retracting it's initial announcement" in regards to discontinuing the HPTouchpad. HP will NOT continue to manufacture the HP touch-pad in the future" Digi is a HP resellers they priced it down and sold out.. then found out they can sell it for more on the blackmarket maybe?

and canceled all orders! funny how they wrote that the other reason is they also oversold! but the day after I got my order canceled they had them in stock at over $400 again.. after I called HP they dont sell them on there website anymore?

Google it digicircuits... its easy " and I love the post from the other happy guy who got his order trashed..

try again digi. :zzz

ordered HP pad also from digicircuits.com the order was canceled but lady who works there contacted me right away and explained the situation. She offered to give a discount on my next order, and free shipping too.

customer service was fast and professional.

even though I was disappointed with the cancellation, there customer service was great. :) I will shop there again!

I am the owner for DigiCircuits, and have emailed and spoken to customers that ordered the HP touch pad and explained that HP will indeed make more HP touch-pads in the upcoming weeks, because of high demand.

You can google it and find this information from the official HP blog.

For the customer above, they have failed to mentioned that they were not charged for their order. We do not charge unless we know the product is ready to ship from our distributor.

We have also offered a discount to customers who ordered the HP touch-pad from us.

We were also happy to inform any customer on when the HP touch-pad will be available, so they can pre-order from us.

We made it our responsibility to make the situation right, and we believe we did the best of our ability to make sure our customers were satisfied.

If you visit our website, we indeed state in our about section that we are licensed resellers of our products. We do not deny this claim.

We are a small, family owned business, and would like to build trust with our customers. So, anyone needs further information on this comment, please feel free to get in touch with us. We'll be glad to help!

Thank you!

DigiCircuits

View more comments (3)
ID
Stillwater, Minnesota

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article