Horrible workmanship

I noticed my shower leaking through the ceiling. I removed a recessed light and was able to gain access to the plumbing below. I could see the drain and the water leaking. When I called a plumber to come take a look he was astonished at what he saw. from Below he could tell that there was no shower pan. No lead, plastic or fiberglass. He told me that I should call my insurance company to tell them I have to replace my shower. After I got my check from the insurance company the plumber started to demo the shower only to uncover more unbelievable things that are wrong with the bathroom. The shower not only had no pan there was only tile, 1/4 rockboard and plywood. He said there should of been some type of wetbed a few inches thick. Then he took a look at the tub and noticed it had a kitchen faucet. After a total demo of the bathroom it was brought to my attention that the subfloor had up to 10 small cut pieces of plywood instead of a few large sheets. the plumber said it looked like he used left over scrap pieces from other jobs. I was told this is the worst bathroom he had seen.
ID
Aston, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
go out of business

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article