Diane Turton Sea Girt

Diane Turton Realtors - Diane Turton Sea Girt
Diane Turton Sea Girt In my opinion can not be trusted. In fact, I think some of their business practices are disgusting. The Jersey Shore can definitely use other realtors to make a larger presence. I would seek other realtors before I would do any business with Diane Turton realtors. This of course is my opinion. There are other options. There’s Remax, Wheichert, Sotheby’s, Richard Wood Agency, Ocean Pointe Realtors and many others. Always do your research on realtors or any other business for that matter before you get into a contractual relationship. This is good advice. Especially if you’re trusting anyone with the sale or lease of a home. I think Diane Turton Sea Girt is untrustworthy and dishonest. Buyer beware is my opinion.
Sea Girt, New Jersey
Diane Turton Realtors Home Selling
Cons
  • Misleading
  • Breach of contract

Diane Turton Sea Girt

My opinion of Diane Turton Sea Girt is not at all a good opinion. I am of the opinion that your putting yourself at risk if you get involved contractually with Diane Turton Sea Girt. When I say risk, I mean the risk of getting involved in a contract when this company does not act honestly. This in my opinion is critical because buying, renting or selling a home is serious business and trusting a realtor is also very serious. After my experience with this real estate organization, I would not get involved with them ever again. There will be updates on this post periodically. Future updates will be in regards to whether or not there is resolution to their behavior. I don’t trust the Diane Turton real estate company.

I would stay away from Diane Turton in Sea Girt

Sea Girt, New Jersey
Diane Turton Realtors Customer Care
Cons
  • Misleading

Diane Turton not reliable

Diane Turton not reliable. My opinion is to stay away from this agency. There are many other realtors in the area and I would go to any other agency. I would not go to Diane Turton for any real estate transaction. I would not trust a purchase, sale or any listing with the Diane Turton agency for that matter. It is my opinion that they can not be trusted. It is also my opinion that the Diane Turton agency will not protect your interests. I did try to resolve my issues with this agency but I was ignored. If the issue is resolved I will update this post. I think the Diane Turton Agency is not the way to go for a real estate transaction.

As a north Jersey realtor representing a buyer interested in Lavalette area that office used deceptive practices in how the commission was to be split excluding my office from any commission They also issued threats to my buyer as to what would happen if they purchased the home elsewhere.

Horrible organization

@PissedConsumer1543729

Use weichert

View more comments (2)
Point Pleasant, New Jersey
Diane Turton Realtors Realtor
Cons
  • Unresponsive

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article