Psychic medium Diana Dimartino

I am writing this consumer complaint based on the horrible experience I had with Diana Dimartino - psychic medium in Massachusetts. I consulted Diana for a psychic medium reading. I had a short reading scheduled, but ended up extending it for a short time to get more information. During this reading I found Diana to be very calm, and felt that she seemed to be "the real deal". She consulted with her guides, and consulted cards for confirmation on the topic I asked. The information she was given from her guides seemed to be honest at the time. After our reading I had difficulty with connecting to the internet so that I could send her the additional funds via paypal. I also had a family crisis occur further preventing me from internet connection. I was away for less than 24 hours. When I returned I was able to get back on the internet and immediately paid the amount due to her - of 25 dollars. ALSO -- when I returned, I found a total of 13 calls & messages, and 2 emails from Diana. Two of the phone messages left by Diana were of her threatening to put spells and curses on me and in her own words "to make sure that man never returns to you !" Both emails were more of the same. In the emails she specifically told me that she had put a spell curse on me and reiterated what she left in voice mail. PLEASE NOTE that this all happened within 24 hours !! and all over an amount of TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS -- this woman totally snapped and flew off center with disturbing phone calls and emails for this little amount, without giving me the benefit of telling her what happened. I did pay the amount due to her the second I came back. Which again was approx 24 hours. I also emailed her explaing the reason for the 24 hour delay. I also would like to point out - that she gave specific dates, months, days, and numbers etc - then checked them with cards, akashic records, and then with her guides again - she was point blank that these things would come to pass -- that she saw them. Well all of the dates have come and gone and not one thing has happened from her reading. I emailed her to ask what happened and as of todays date she has not responded. Given the case - I have to believe one of the following to be true. (1) SHE DIDN"T REMOVE THE SPELL/CURSE SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE PUT ON ME or (2) it might also be possible that she is not an accurate psychic medium. I have no way of knowing which it is. You need to be the judge of this. ALl I kow is this seemingly calm woman snapped and became very upsetting/threatening within 24 hours -- over 25 dollars -- and without knowing the circumstances preventing the payment (which were beyond my control) and a payment which I made immediately when I returned -- again approx 24 hours. Thank you for reading this --

.................you really believe in a psychic medium...LOL :grin

You are full of "it!" Have been seeing Diana for years, love her!!!!

I found Diana to be very warm and extremely reasonably priced. She was accurate in her reading for me and was very helpful with a pivotal decision I was facing. I recommend her to my friends.

I think you are mistaken, have known Diana for years. Doesn't sound like her at all, she in fact has helped many people who have no money! Giving free readings to people in need of some advice, offering a sliding scale for coaching.

Judy, maybe you shouldn't just pass along someone else's judgement, if you don't know for yourself.

Sad how some people go out of their way to be negative, frustrates me even more when its about someone who has done so much good in this world.

would you take the time to write so much about someone you had a good experience with?

I have been going to Diana for 4 years. She is awesome...

I heard she was a bit of a prima dona

View more comments (5)
ID
Reston, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article