RIP OFF SCAM - CRANES SHEDS AND SUMMERHOUSES - AVOID!!

Cranes sheds and summer houses on the A10 near Marham, Norfolk are a complete ***! Overpriced like you could ever imagine and very poor value for money! STAY AWAY FROM CRANES rip off *** SCAM SCAM SCAM You can get something equal to what they do for less then half the price, dont be fools people!! They are a dodgy company over inflated with illegal immigrants and dodgy work practices. STAY AWAY if you dont want to be ripped off and over charged. I would advise anybody to not hand over any money to this unscrupulous business. They are nothing but pure greedy *** men.
ID
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
Cons
  • Rude staff
Loss

DV Cranes cost me big time

After agreeing to pay cash on pick up of a swim spa in Brunswick Victoria, I contacted Diamond Valley Mobile Crane Hire in Thomastown Victoria and arranged to meet them on site Thursday 5th December. I hired a trailer, labourer and left Sydney on an 800+ KM trip. After 4 Hrs I get a call from the owner telling me "sorry but ive done a deal with the spa supplier Just Spas. Diamond Valley Cranes contacted Just spas and told the owner of my intention to purchase the spa. Just spas contacted the owner and did a deal behind my back even with the knowledge that the spa was sold. I had committed to purchase and engaged DV Cranes, they had no rite to discuss my situation with a third party (Just Spas). DV Cranes cost me the deal due to their unprofessional approach in a private business matter. With Business Ethics and Morals like this, I strongly urge you to consider which crane company you use. I beg to imagine a situation where heaven forbid they cause damage to your personal property and act in a very poor business manner to deflect responsibility. DV Cranes are yet to return my call from yesterday. Diamond Valley Cranes = Steer Well Clear

Always get something in writing. Verbal contracts are virtually worthless unless you are a person of substantial wealth.

ID
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Loss

About

Diamond valley cranes Pros and Cons

Cons: Rude staff

Summary

Mobile cranes can be hired at Diamond Valley Cranes. There are 8 available types of cranes for construction needs. Among them there are 3 and 4 Tonne Crawler cranes, 7 Tonne Mobile crane, 16 Tonne Bubble crane, 20 Tonne Franna crane, etc. The company is family owned and was started 40 years ago. It provides 24 hour support and online customer service. Past projects are highlighted on the corporate website. The company also pays attention to safety and environmental policy. Thomastown is the place where headquarters are located.

Diamond valley cranes reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article