Bad product

Diamond Racing Wheels - Bad product
I purchased 8 wheels from this company Diamond Racing Wheels. I informed them that I would use 4 for the street and 4 for the track. Less than 100 miles on the wheels, I was very lucky to notice they were ALL cracked!! It could have been deadly if I did not notice this while I was washing my car. When I called the company, they would not speak to me. So I emailed the president, Bill Diamond, he was very rude and blamed me for hitting something...With all 8 wheels?? Really. After further investigation, he said that the wheels I purchased were not intended to use with my vehicle!!! Why wasn't I told this at the time of purchase?? I informed them of the weight, HP, and application when I ordered the wheels!!! I asked for a refund, and got nothing!! When I showed proof of email correspondence with Bill, he apologized, and said he would send me more wheels!! That was over 2 months ago!! I cannot trust their wheels with my life, I don't want 4 more wheels, I want a refund for all 8 wheels, there is a defective issue here. After looking on social media and yelp, I found similar issues with this company.
ID
Product
Diamond Racing Wheels Wheel
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article