Major communication problem from service manager Russ and general manager

Service manager communication skills are terrible had my ATV for weeks send one text message after a week saying need a part. No indication how long it would be so i called him explaining for him to get hold of Can AM AND FIND OUT . He did and said they told him around 2-8-22. I SHOULD NOT have to tell Russ how to do his job. ITS 2-11-22 still no word from RUSS, so i called left message for Russ to call me still waiting NO CALL BACK.Then called my sales person with in minutes he found out that Cam AM got the part and should be shipped ASAP. Now still waiting for Russ to call back so i can ask him why my salesman had to do his job???? I thought the general manager should know about Russ poor communication skills so left a message for him on his phone and NO CALL BACK AS OF NOW FROM HIM AS WELL !!!!!

User's recommendation: You should think twice before buying anything from here i spend close to 20.000 thousands dollars on this ATV.

Hendersonville, Tennessee

LEMON SCOOTER

Diamond Motor Sports - LEMON SCOOTER
Diamond Motor Sports - LEMON SCOOTER
I purchased a used 2011 Adly Thunderbike with a total 672 miles in March of 2014. Two months later it leaked oil, stalled and smoked excessively. Second the speedometer cable didn't work properly so the mileage is not accurate. The dip stick always reads that the bike needs oil and by filling it somehow caused an engine problem at a cost of 800 dollars for an engine replacement. This all happened before four months of ownership and it happened after the warranty expired. The general manage was not helpful at all and really didn't care about the bad product I was sold and did nothing to assure me that the problem would be taken care of. I had to continued to call and ask when would the bike be ready, They would never return my calls and acted as though I was bothering them. Finally I got the bike back three months later. The bike worked good after they replaced engine but I don't think the engine is new. I looks like the same engine . It took almost three months for the new engine, which is very suspect that Diamond didn't replace it with a new one like they claim, but rebuilt the original one. Boom, ten months later the engine explodes while driving from work. The bike lifted off the ground and oil was everywhere. WHEN I LOOKED AT THE BIKE TO SEE WHAT BLEW UP, THERE WAS AN EIGHT INCH HOLE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE ENGINE, THIS BRAND NEW ENGINE THAT'S LESS THAN A YEAR OLD....PISSED AND VERY DISAPPOINTED... NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH DIAMOND AGAIN. THIS IS THE BIKE FROM *** A TOTAL LEMON...AND UNCERTIFIED PERSONNEL. WORD OF ADVICE DON'T BUY FROM DIAMOND. BAD SERVICE, BAD MANAGEMENT, JUST PLAIN BAD. After the sale you won't matter to them at all.

I agree about the management - worst people I ever did business with in my life. I only have 10 minutes on my purchase so I can't complain about the ATV but I couldn't get away from this place fast enough - they take their customers for granted and treat them like ***.

They are rude and act like they are doing you a favor. They get annoyed when you ask a question. They don't know their inventory nor the products they sell.

I will never set foot on the property again for as long as I live - I'd rather drive 500 miles to another business.

Eddystone, Pennsylvania
Cons
  • Customer service and product
Reason of review
all of the above
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Diamond Motor Sports Worst Dealership in Delaware

I purchased my bike used, first they explained to me that if my credit score was over 740, which it was, that I would get a low interest rate of 5.5%, but when I purchased it the rate was 10.99%, the interest was almost double. The bike was supposed to be detailed, but I received it not cleaned and with broken a broken mirror, later I found out that not even the oil change was done from when they purchased it from the previews owner, I’m paying a different dealer to make sure the bike is safe to ride. They said that it was fully inspected, but obviously it was not, because later I found out that they don’t have any certified mechanics, the so call mechanics never step foot in a school before, they won’t even replace my broken mirror. I had a bad experience and I don’t recommend this dealership at all, they are arrogant, unprofessional, and do not care about their customers at all. I asked them to shred all my personal information as I don’t trust them at all and they have not, I’m working on having a site survey by a professional and a credit company to make sure they don’t use anyone’s personal information, I just don’t trust them at all…. This is my first post, but I will continue to post on other sites to make sure everyone knows about my bad experience. Diamond Motor Sports Dover, DE | Home | Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Kymco
Dover, Delaware
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article