Diamond Limousine - Price swapping and dirty rented limos.

Had a special night coming out of Twin Falls and wanted to share it with my friends in Boise. Called Diamond Limo in Boise and asked them for one price for about six hours of driving time in a stretch limo. Talked to a man named J.R. on the phone and was quoted one price. I booked the evening with them and then showed up that same Saturday with all of my friends. We spoke to a tall and heavy Mexican guy who's name was J.R. and he quoted me a totally different price. It was embarrassing. Maybe he really needed the money but the second price quote was nearly twice as much and we were all there and ready to start our evening. He swore up and down that it was not him that I spoke to on the phone. It sounded just like him to me and he really didn't have any employees to speak of because he said he was the owner and he would also be the one driving us that night. We looked inside of the limos and they were dirty like they hadn't been cleaned from the last night of partying. I gave a quick search on my iPhone and came up with Boise Limousine. They picked us up at the Diamond Limo parking lot and we never looked back we had a great night and Boise Limo beat the first price that was quoted to me by Diamond Limo. Bad experience. Later I heard that Diamond limo often rented cars from the airport and would put their stickers on them before picking up customers. Pretty cheap if you ask me.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Nothing. It is too late. Just letting other people know to be warned of shady business practices.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article