Felicia C Ecz
map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

Bad Merchandise

Order or Contract ID: "DHC16823" Message Subject: "RECEIVED BAD MERCHANDISE" Message Body: "To Whom It May Concer, Pray all is well and everyone is staying safe. I have been a loyal customer to Diamond Hair Co. I placed my order around or on August 18, 2021. Once my order was received a few days later I started to do my usually to the hair and that is bleach and color. Well this time after bleaching the hair started to shed and kept shedding. I order a bundle and frontal closure well the 12,14 was shedding so bad until I didn't even bother to waste my time with the 16inch. I have tried to reach out to the company several times and I have left several messages and know one have made an attempt to call so I emailed them today and Im waiting on a response. So my questions is do I still have to make my payments or can I request for my payment to be put on hold until I hear back from the company. I would like a new bundle of hair, I dont have a problem with returning it."
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Check your order as soon as it arrives

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article