Vacation Solutions network and Diamond Escrow Services

Vacation Solutions Network and Diamond Escrow Services, Lindsy Ross Eva Walters and Stan Synder Took our money and like all you guys never called us back. I called the bank "Banamex" in Puerto vallarta I am call the AG office Premium Luxury Network is the co. the Check was for. I am also call all the Co.s they say they are working for. After i talk to one they wanted more information hopefully they will do something too. If i get any where I will let you all know please do the same for me. www.jhonyroller@***.com Good luck to us all

We were contacted by these folks some years back but did not pursue their offer to buy timeshare weeks since we were new to the timeshare program then. Just last week however we were contacted by a company called Vacation Investment Solution - now in Dallas - with a very similar offer but of course no money up front.

Anyone know anything about these folks? Too good to be true??

@Cliffe L

we too have been contacted by Vacation Investment Solution, in Dallas. Offered us a huge sum, I have been skeptical all along.

It is way too much money. My husband only sees the $$$$ signs and has no reason to doubt. I have checked them out. They are listed on the internet, do not belong to Better Business Bureau but BBB has no complaints against them listed.

They have sent us now to an Assurance Title Company and my husband is gung ho. I am dragging my feet.

Anyone got any advice at all that would hold water, like something solid against them or the title company.

Yep, Vacation Solutions & Diamond Escrows (Eva Winters & Stan Snyder) robbed me too. False companies it seems as their websites are gone and phones go unanswered.

Contacted the FBI... they will not do anything- although the amounts was in the thousands, it's not enough for them to act. Local police would only take a police report and go no further... told me to contact the FBI... My bank tried to recall the money but it was too late.

What gets me is that even though there was a solid lead- the Banamex wire account, no one would do anything.

An expensive lesson learned. :sigh

I too was ripped-off by these people. I can't believe that anyone would spend the time & effort to do this.

If anyone has any luck in getting their money back please let me know?

Thanks. :(

#192002

Recentlly scammed out of thousands. Can't find them, but would love to find out how to arrest those two.

We were scammed out of a lot of $$$ by Johnathn Price at Vacation Solutions and Alex French and Diamond Escrow Services. We waited months for reimbursement but in August 2010 all my e-mails bounced back and there was no one answering the phones at either place. How can these people sleep at night, knowing that they are stealing from retired folks that have worked hard all their lives to have what they have.

View more comments (5)
ID
#195746 Review #195746 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article