Resolved

| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Resolved: Don’t trust this company

Diamond Beauty - Don’t trust this company
Updated by user Oct 20, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I had my credit card issue a charge back after an investigation. All was resolved thankfully and I got my money back.

Original review Sep 20, 2023
I will keep this short. Be careful ordering from a site called Diamond beauty supply in Burbank California. They say free shipping and it makes it sound wonderful. The Owner is named Bill. Just stay away from this site. The credit card charge will say Artsci. I dont think this is a real company. Thankfully I got my money back and changed all my card information just to be sure I am safe.

User's recommendation: Don’t recommend.

Guest

I had the same experience. My credit card was charged Artsci and I immediately got a bad feeling and cancelled my credit card and got a new one.

I also got a charge back dispute and my money was returned.

I am happy you did not lose money. I hope other people are not losing money using this suspicious site.

Repeat Offenders....Diamond Beauty

I have had a similiar experience recently, ordering $100 worth of product and have never received it. My credit card was charged and when I contacted someone from the company, named "Bill", who left his contact number on my voice mail previously stating he was a manager from the company, he reports he does not have an online beauty company and is involved with "aquariums". I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, online. Please do the same so we may put a stop to this fraudulent company! I will be contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge and report fraudulent activity on my card. Thank-you, D
Loss:
Cons:
  • It was awful
Fraudulent company
Channon Pso

I had the same experience. Thankfully I did not lose money.

The Owner’s name is Bill.

His address comes up as either a post office or a vacant building. The location in Burbank seems to be fake.

Krithika Qnr

Diamond Beauty is scam

I wish to draw your attention to the following. I ordered 9 items for 586$!!! And they have not sent the product at all. I contacted them many times by E_mail on their website and by phone. In response I have been getting their answering machine. I am sure that there are really more punters than we watch their critiques. It was to be hoped that potential customers will learn lessons from our experience and mistakes!!! Keeping in mind that people not only from the USA, but from Europe and Russia prefer online store, the situation with Diamond Beauty slanders the whole USA. They are proper ruscals. We hope that they will come into the view of the Police! Beware!
Loss:
Cons:
  • It was awful
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

So sorry this happened to you ! I believe this site is a fake and a scam. Thank you for trying to warn others.

map-marker Reno, Nevada

Liars and Thieves

Diamond only shipped part of my order. Their packing slip also indicated an item was in the box that was not. After 5 calls and 3 emails with no response I had to put in a dispute with the credit card company. Diamond Beauty then lied to the credit card company indicating they shipped the entire order. I had to then send the credit card company the Diamond Beauty Packing Slip to show, using their own documents, that they lied to the credit card company. Dishonest with no customer service. Run from these thieves!
Order processing issue
map-marker Kevin, Montana

Will not fix shipping error

I ordered 3 items of which I received 1 correct 2 wrong. I have left emails, sent pictures of the items I got (of which they requested for what reason I have know idea)I called and left a message to no avail. All I want is the items I ordered or my money back. Their own policy on their website "No returned are accepted unless a pre-authorized RMA number is provided, when you call". "You will need an RMA Number from customer service. Please contact us for to arrange a return." But these folks will not respond, terrible customer relations. Never again will I order from this bunch.
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

map-marker Norfolk, Virginia

Deceived and Sold a Used Wig

Diamond Beauty - Deceived and Sold a Used Wig
I purchaed a wig at Diamond Beauty Supply. Once I got home I realized that they packaged up the display wig that every1 else has tried on and sold it to me as if it were new. I went to take it back the next day and the employees were rude and mean and just told me it doesnt matter all sales are final. The wig is not advertised as being a display on sale it just say 39.99 for the particular wig. I would have never bought a wig that was used multiple times before I bought it.
VIVIAN Xuz

Happy new year.

My name Vivian ! I saw your profile today and became inter​ested to write to you today,

I Feel we shall make a better intro​duction in our next commu​nication. I want to make a good frien​dship with you,

If you accept my interest feel free to write me back with this email address (Vivia​na4Single at y a h o o.com) so that i can reply you with my pictures

Guest

omg i feel bad for u. u spent all that money for a used wig. i wonder if you could get it cleaned?

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article