Dial A Temp

I went for an interview @ Dial A Temp, I was not told the name of the company,due to the fact it was a "sensetive" case. The recruiter assured me that he WILL call me, to update me on the status of the position. He LIED, I have sent numerous emails, and called. No response. If this the treatment before a placement, I can hardly wait to see how I will be treated if and when they place me.I am not asking for much. The office is in Hanover, PA and I reside in York, PA. Being unemployed and using my resourses to drive to Hanover, the treatment was VERY unprofessional!!!!!!
ID
Livingston, New Jersey

About

Summary

Dial A Temp a kind of staffing services agency. Actually, this company has been working in the sphere of recruitment for more than 38 years. Two types of jobplacement like, temporary and permanent can be solved by managers from this agency. The main job categories are following: accounting, receptionists, warehouse, technical, data entry, machine operators, assembly and clerical. Dial A Temp offers employees clients such benefits: holiday and vacation pay, health and worker's compensation insurance, unemployment compensation and so on and so forth. The office is headquartered in Hanover, PA. In order to find quickly the office, clients are offered to use an electronic map with directions.

Dial A Temp reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article