Resolved: Diabest - Drive Medical Heavy Duty Bariatric Hospital Bed Review from East Brunswick, New Jersey

Update by user Nov 07, 2015

They finally picked up and removed from my home the defective and dangerous Hospital bed.

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2015
The Diabest owner Mr. Igor Fooks L. Ped installed a Sub-Standard Bariactric Hospital Bed made by "Drive" and I have crushed nerve in my back and need Bariactric Hospital Bed. He claimed the quality was just as equal as Invacare Hospital Beds and after he finished, I cut my leg very badly (see Photos)The Bed Rails Were Never Installed correctly and almost fell out on my face because they do not support my weight.The Head Board that raises up and down was leaning to right off balance.His worker Luciano was at my home on 10/20/2015 to replace bad Bed Rails and Head Board. The new one he brought over was cracked in center panel and he said he will remove from other Head Board.The frame is crushed from improper installation of bed.The side of bed is razor sharp. It had cut into my legs, (see photos)I reached out to Mr. Igor several different times requesting problems with bed. He installed it in July 2015 and was never safe. I called him 10/21/2015 to inform him to remove bed out of my house and they refused to accommodate me, not only that, but he said slanderous statements that I abused bed by taking hammer to it and if I want it removed from my home, contact the local garbage collector. (I recorded the conversation)What he did is also Medicare fraud for not providing the prescribed Bariactric Hospital Bed.
Resolved
ID
East Brunswick, New Jersey
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article