No contact, again, no update from DHL Taiwan

My parcels were arrived in Taiwan on Saturday, but I didn't have any notice till Tuesday night from DHL Taiwan. When I contacted the service center on Tuesday night, DHL representative told me that there is a custom issue for medicine and someone will contact me next day morning. On Wednesday noontime, DHL Taiwan emailed me the partial abandonment application documents for custom issue and asked me return back to them by email. And told me that they are waiting for the decision (whether it should be determined as medicine or not) of custom. On the same day, Wednesday night, I emailed the abandonment documents to DHL Taiwan. But next day morning, on Thursday, DHL told me they need the original document and picked up the documents at noontime from me. And next day morning, on Friday, DHL Taiwan called me and said, they were planning to pick up my documents in the morning but it should be postponed to afternoon. And I told her one of you guys picked it up yesterday already. And then DHL emailed me they confirmed the documents were picked up on Thursday. So far, again, I do not have had any update. When I complained by email on Friday night, DHL Taiwan representative answered me they will update on next Monday. On Saturday morning, I answered why you guys are not cooperating each other and there is no update for 48 hours. A DHL Taiwan lady called me around noontime, but she didn't know my document was picked up on Thursday already, she thought the problem was DHL didn't pick up the document yet.
ID
Marcq, Abu Dhabi

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article