Investment Scam - Sugar Baby Blacklist

I am really pissed because I was ripped off of my investment of $9,500 by Ramona Baugher who is soliciting investments in her bogus internet dating company via Linked In and her Facebook page for DDHG.com and other online advertising methods. Ramona's phone number is 949-315-**** and she is the dishonest woman behind sites like Don't Date Her Girl and Sugar Baby Blacklist and Sugar Bowl Blacklist. Do not believe her when she tries to sell you her investment package for $50,000. When you tell her that you don't have that amount she will come down to $20,000 then $10,000 and will take anything you have. Beware of this woman and her *** game.

Further, I have never heard of these sugar sites you are talking about. And according to another site he is defaming me on, the address he gave was never mine...and I've been at the same address for 5 years....long before his reports.

This is obviously one of the 2 guys I reported on Dontdatehimgirl.com

You can see from my LinkedIn profile and Facebook account that I never owned any of the sites mentioned, and apparently someone else on a sugar baby site reported him for the same thing...soliciting sex... and he assumed it was me!

Further, I do not own any other hate sites he is talking about.

But we do extensive criminal background checks! And I wouldn't ask a person I talked to on the phone one day for an investment! Its easy to see the jerks right away!

Third, if you were going to loan someone that kind of money, don't you think it would be in a contract of some sort and he would be threatening me, and I would be worried about my online reputation for future investors? I just now found this report about myself!

I had no idea this would be out there! There was no further communication with this ***.

I think there are already more than enough internet dating sites. I wouldn't giver her a dollar.

View more comments (2)
ID
Newport Beach, California
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article