Mad and Ripped Offed By DeWitt Heating & Air Conditioning Phila

Unfortunate I hired this co, DeWitt Heating & Air Conditioning ...sad, read on please, on a Friday during a heat wave....I saw a DeWitt Heating & Air Conditioning Groupon deal and on website, for 99.00 tune up plus a 1 lb of R22 Freon, hmmmm I thought nice I can get my unit recharged.......DeWitt Heating & Air Conditioning ....they sent a very nice man out, however he did not know what he was doing, (I did not know at time) did not give me enough Freon as he stated, hooked a (I don't think I needed (new) capacitor on, and over charged me) a new capacitor installed a simple part; cost me $119.00 for a 20-30 dollar part really, I mean I can see a markup of 20 plus may 20 more I can see a 5 min job, what a rip ugh, after he left my house was hotter in the heat wave then before, they would not come to do a fix on weekend, :(.....SO I call Horizon a real co, (had to pay) who came, fixed and showed me ALL the pressure gauges on the Freon and compressor, thus confirming my suspicion of barely any chilliness coming out, and showed me the capacitor was actually wired wrong (SAW WITH OWN EYES) SRSLY the wire that was supposed to go to the compressor was hooked onto fan only, no wire to compressor GEE...really! I think what a rip off, plus 1.5 less Freon was in my lines, if Horizon did not check out this other guys and companies work, yikes, could of burnt out my whole system, and compressor which would of cost me thousands, so I overpaid DeWitt....called them on a side not: customer service wanted to come Monday late in day mind you this is during the heat wave, as I would not let the same man come, however my child has asthma, I needed this fixed!!!, they let me down badly, were unwilling to come on a weekend to fix their what a rip, I think not, I had to pay to get my central fixed by another company, they told me they would send me 50 dollars to appease me, never got it, I could NOT recommended this company, nor would I bother wasting your money, you get you pay for bypass the groupon and coupon deals they suck you in and rip you off with employees whom I should of asked if they were really licensed HVAC techs, a total loss of money for me..don't waste your time, there charlatansconsumer beware! DeWitt Heating & Air Conditioning I DESERVE A FULL REFUND!!!!!!
ID
Service
Dewitt Heating And Air Conditioning Air Conditioner Repair
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article