Stephen N Hkt

Complain about the kids games before the pistons game the 26th of December

I was very upset to find out in order to watch the kids games before the pistons game you had to buy a pistons ticket. I am a grandfather to two of the kids from inland lakes. I was going to come and watch my grandchildren play and bring three cousins to watch the games but couldnt afford 28 dollars for myself and the others. It would have been nice if you were a little more accommodating

Preferred solution: Just be more considerate of others

John G Tpf

| map-marker Detroit, Michigan

FIRE THE COACH

HOW MANY GAMES WE HAVE TO LOSE TO REALIZE, THIS COACH IS NOT WORKING OUT? I AM SO TIRED OF LOSING.WE HAVETO FIND A COACH WHO TEACHES DEFENSE

User's recommendation: To get players who can play defense

Abe S Kha

Customer experience

I want to start off by saying Ive been a life long supporter of the Pistons for many years Ive been attending LCA since day I want to start off by saying Ive been supporter of the Pistons for many years, and Ive been attending LCA since day one. My experience today was the worst experience.

Ive had any event in my life and Ive been going to an Events for over 30 years. I didnt mind spending $700 to watch a mediocre team play. Within the first 10 minutes of my arrival I had an interaction with an event team member whose name was Glen working in section 111. Ill start off by saying I drove an hour to get to the arena and then this economy spending $700 I do expect my experience to be second to none.

This employee you have needs to be trained on how to talk to people with respect. Obviously, this position is going to his head. I simply walk down the aisle. It was attempting to take a photo and within 10 seconds I was told that I had to return to my seat, and I could not take a photo.

Mind you again Ive been to many sporting events, and Ive done this many times without any issues like I was blocking the way I was there for minutes it was literally seconds. Im spending this kind of money. I expect her to be a little common courtesy from the employee his attitude and was extremely harsh. For whatever reason, maybe he just feels intimidating seeing somebody in a business suit attend a basketball game and he felt like he needed to play his authority card.

From the second we walked in and got seated. He pretty much approached me and my wife, and was demanding to see our tickets which I happily provided to him. I was just wondering why I was the only person he asked in the entire section with her people coming in before, and after us and when I made my way down to take the photo for whatever reason, he personally verbally attacked me . This needs to be brought to your attention because youve just lost a supporter.

Ive spent tens of thousands of dollars in that arena. Let me know that I will not spend another penny in that arena and Ill make sure to go to social media and where all my family and friends know the experience that I had. one. My experience today was the worst experience Ive had at any event in my life.

Ive also been going to an events for over 30 years. I didnt mind spending $700 to watch a mediocre team play. Thats not my issue or concern. But within the first 10 minutes of my arrival I had an interaction with an event team member whose name was Glen working in section 111.

Ill start off by saying I drove an hour to get to the arena and in this economy spending $700 I do expect my experience to be second to none. This employee you have needs to be trained on how to talk to people with respect. Obviously, this position has going to his head. All I did was simply walk down the aisle.

And was attempting to take a photo and within 10 seconds I was told that I had to return to my seat, and I could not take a photo. Mind you again Ive been to many sporting events, and Ive done this many times without any issues. Its not like I was blocking the way I wasnt there for minutes it was literally seconds. If Im spending this kind of money.

I expect there to be a little common courtesy from the employee. His attitude and was extremely harsh. For whatever reason, maybe he just felt intimidating seeing somebody in a business suit attend a basketball game and he felt like he needed to play his authority card. From the second we walked in and got seated.

He pretty much approached me and my wife, and was asking to see our tickets which I happily provided to him. I was just wondering why I was the only person he asked in the entire section with people coming in before, and after us and when I made my way down to take the photo for whatever reason, he personally verbally attacked me . This needs to be brought to your attention because youve just lost a supporter. Ive spent tens of thousands of dollars in that arena.

Just know that I will not spend another penny in that arena and Ill make sure to go to social media and let all my family and friends know the experience that I had. This was at the game vs the suns today.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Trash organization stay away

Guest

You have no loss and you certainly do not deserve a refund.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2422539

You are paying for the experience that being said there should be a refund.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2422542

He needs to man up and stop whining. Crying like a little girl.

View more comments (2)

Detroit Pistons - Disgusted with visit - Image 3
Detroit Pistons - Disgusted with visit - Image 4
Detroit Pistons - Disgusted with visit - Image 5
Detroit Pistons - Disgusted with visit - Image 6
I purchased 12 tickets for yesterdays game and brought my group home residents and staff. My first issue is the fact that little Caesars Arena makes so much money but yet doesnt have senior citizen or handicap parking near the building. My second issue is the fact that you dont have one specific area for handicap or mentally ill in that huge building. Third issue is the way we were treated up on arrival, entering and once we arrived to our seats. This visit wasnt not a good experience for my staff or consumers. I would really like to speak with the owner.

User's recommendation: Don’t bring group home individuals, til the workers are trained on how to treat them

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article