Resolved: Fraud in detective agency!

I paid for a detective agency to do a surveillance for me and they lied to me about where the man went and how long we had been there in order to pump the price up because they get paid by the hour. I also checked and they lied about the movement also. They said that the man came back to the hotel around 6 pm and i checked and he got back 4 hours earlier! I also checked and saw that this agency is also using lies to advertise, they state that they have a lot certificates and you only see the some picture on a page with no real picture of certificates. So, they lie, they cheat, they steal money and i am really pissed off like i was not pissed in a long time. I just want for people to know and to avoid this detective agency!

Marko2017 - You are not our dissatisfied client, but the competition. It's not nice to write about us and our services in this way.

We have been there for three years and we did not have any negative comments on the work done.

Otherwise, we have all the certificates that are prominently displayed on the site.

We want you all the best in your work, a lot of success and less malice. Best Regards

Resolved
ID
Service
Detektivska Agencija Seguridad Investigative Service
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article