Poor Customer Service

Update by user Jun 08, 2013

June 8th, 2013 it's in the mail. Question is... Is everything in the package?

Update by user May 23, 2013

The company is located Hackensack NJ.

Original review posted by user May 23, 2013
On February 16th, 2013 submitted an order to Detailtoys.com. The order was for: Rabbit Flogger - predominately soft pink & accent white leather handle, all white rabbit fur double sided jumbo with round ends. Please no straight edge or squared corners. thank you. Rabbit Flogger and rose crop are detailed, please call if there is a problem or question about the specifics of the order. I received a call on February 26th about another product and the rose crop... the specific rabbit fur flogger was not mentioned. During the call I went with their recommendations on the other product. After a 5 week wait I went to their website that states that all orders are shipped within 4 weeks with the exception to whips which could take up to 6 weeks. I emailed on April 6th with a very polite email, "I'm checking on the status of my order.. I didn't get a response until April 8th. Finally received part of my order on April 15th. I was devastated the rabbit flogger looked nothing like I requested. The knots on the handle were black and the bar of the handle pink and white. I called and emailed immediately and told them I was missing a product and that the rabbit flogger was not as I requested. On April 16th received an email that the missing product would be in the mail. After going back and forth about the horrible flogger, I sent it back on April 18th with tracking, they received it April 22nd. On May 13th, 2013 I emailed to say politely that it was going on week 4 and wondering where my flogger and missing product is. On May 14th I received this response, "We are in the middle of getting ready for a nine day show that is coming up for us next. So we do apologize for the wait, between getting ready for the show and our fur vendor not sending us the fur on time. Thank you for your patience with this order." I immediately reminded them that all they were doing was re-leathering the handle. On May 15th I received this response: "I do apologize I was mistaken. They are in production with the handle. It should be done within a week and half. Thank you again for your patience with this order." Today is May 23rd and still nothing.
ID
Eugene, Oregon

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article