Web Design, Don't use desyn.in

Update by user Feb 23, 2012

This compamy, is certainly a fraud. Even to the end she was saying that she would give a refund, of $200, and reneged on that too. I wasn\'t expecting her/them to do it, because that was their M.O. having excuses to not do it for a long time then, drag it along, and not comply, and the cut me off their Sype account and stopped communications and any sort. This was an awful experience with them, the worst.

Thank God and my bank that refunded my money to me for this fraud, and PayPal said that they weren\'t going to aloud them to you use them anymore to extract money from clients only to defraud them, and needed to be so because PayPal doesn\'t cover for this type of fraud. Buy beware, from them that will say everything to get your business and deliver you a box of rock.

This is my last warning about this.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2012
Here is a site that promises big things to do fore you but, by the time you've wasted your explaining what you want, they will give some third rate design nothing to would you wanted. Beware that they want you to pay half up front of a over price to do any work through PayPal, so if you try to get your money back and you will want too. PayPal don't cover recovering scams of this nature. Good thing I have insurance on my account, and I will not lose out. However, I want to help out some other ready person who would you this company, desyn.in They can't delivery want you want!!!! RUN!! FAST!!

I also like desyn very much as their works are remarkable and great....so dont ever listen to the *** of scammers

Working with Desyn.In is a pleasure all the time, there expertise and client dealing is flawless and i just love working with them.

I have been working with them since 3 years consistently and they ae been flawless in work and communication. I totally decline this comment upon them.

There are so many Scams out there. You really have to do your due diligence not to be Scam.

Even this person said "Don't trust anyone" with a smile, referring to herself no doubt. Be sure to check out the companies, people, product results, Consumer reports.

Because as someone once said to me. Cover all hole on your body, Eyes, Ears, Butt, *** Nose, because scammers are only looking for a way to *** Save your heart from anguish PLEASE

View more comments (3)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article