Destinia Reviews

Show reviews that mention
hotel reservation breakfast money response wow resort sites broken15 park hotels
Filter review

No Follow Up

Had an issue with a reservation. Tried calling but could not get through, sent communication through this venue as well as directly and no response, and it has been nearly 2 weeks.

User's recommendation: use caution when booking and look for hidden fees that make reservation seem less expensive than competitors.

ID
Pros
  • Easy to use
  • Price
Cons
  • Hidden fees
Price reduction

Verified Reviewer

Terrible customer service from this company.

We booked at a hotel with the company claiming we get breakfast included with our stay. We went in the morning and the front desk told us there is NO BREAKFAST. This is called false advertising and misleading information. We could have gone to another hotel for less money knowing that they DID NOT INCLUDE BREAKFAST.

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company. You're better off going elsewhere.

ID
Cons
  • Terrible customer service
Price reduction

Charges

I have been trying to contact you guys for over a month two months now, and I still have not been able to get through to you guys I have a charge from your company for 300 something dollars that I don't even know who this company is or what you guys do. I have never used this place before, or travel for that matter.
Full refund

Waiting for a response to my query raised for reference number # H-525**** #.

I want to change my dates to a day earlier and want to know how you can assist in this regard. I sent a mail on Friday the 23rd April and received no response. My contact details are +27 8* 704 **** Await your feedback
Johannesburg, Gauteng

NEVER USE!

Destinia - NEVER USE!
Destinia - NEVER USE!
Horrible experience! Got screwed and scammed, then they messaged me asking me to delete and take off my first review, saying sorry and that they will give a coupon for my next trip if i take off the bad review.. i did and the coupon didn't work and in my account i didn't even get a chance or option to enter it. and when i re emailed them about it, no more answers lol, they message you and pretend to care until you remove the negative review and then stop replying and caring. Dont waste your time and money with this company. Not gonna scam me again!

My name is Maria and first of all, I want to convey my most sincere apologies for the inconveniences described and your first experience with us. At Destinia we continuously strive for the full satisfaction of our customers and situations as described in this complaint are a huge disappointment.

I've checked this case with our customer service team, they informed they've been working on your case in order to explain you what happened with your flight, unfortunately beyond Destinia's control and management, and in addition they sent you a 10% discount. We didn't know you were not able to apply the coupon so I just informed them, and they'll contact you immediately to help. I'd also like to inform that we're at your total disposal at customerservice@***.com.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance. Kindest regards,

Service
Destinia Customer Care
Cons
  • Destinia
  • Lies
  • Scam
Let the company propose a solution

Resolved: Hotel booking by destinia.com - wow resort

Hotel booking by destinia.com - wow resort
(I will put this view at all sites as I can, I was injured and not refunded or compensated at all. My e-mail is sandrowest@***.com and destinia reservation was 251**** ) FRUSTRATED, NERVOUS: Despite the attentiveness of Destinia in many ways, I am very frustrated with the hotel and Destinia for having indicated me the worst Orlando hotel and not warned me that he was under renovation. The hotel is WOW RESORT ORLANDO 1. Hotel under renovation with most rooms with builders breaking and making noise 2. All dirty, from reception to the room 3. Safe broken, forced me to lose two hours of park waiting for someone to fix it because they said they could not change the safe without the guest there 4. Refrigerator not cold enough, I asked to change it and still put in another one even worse which spoilt most of my food 5. 2 days with no towels (THAT'S IT, NO TOWELS IN ROOM) when I asked the hpusekeeper SHE SAID THERE WAS NO TOWEL IN HOTEL 6. One day out of toilet paper in the room 7. Not changed the sheets from beginning to end of the trip 8. Breakfast served at the reception, some donuts and instant juice. There was no breakfast room 9. taxes not warned of parking fee of US$ 50,00 and all of the hotels often do not charge it. 10. It took a week to deliver a package I sent to the hotel, locked it in an office and said only the manager who was never there had the keys.I Almost I went back without my shopping. The purchase had come without name but I had the tracking to prove it was mine and they still made dificult things to take it 11. Pool closed 12. ROOM WITHOUT wify, only at the reception 13. Rude receptionists and not endeavored to solve any problem 14. Bathroom Door Handle broken 15. Unclean and broken elevator Anything else?

I totally agree! I book a hotel inPattayaand when I arrived my reservation was not there.I was bookedin totally different hotel instead, more faraway from the beach and with completely different amenities.They totally ruined my vacation!Not to mention when I was trying to contact them via phone, nobody ever reply.. NEVER BOOK WITH DESTINIA AGAIN!

Resolved
Orlando, Florida
Cons
  • Feelling decieved
Reason of review
Bad quality
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article