STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE any of there websites. It is a scam!

Designer Teacup Dogs - STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE any of there websites. It is a scam!
I "purchased" a teacup Pomeranian from Designer Teacup dogs and was supposed to take delivery today! To no avail. My number was blocked yesterday. This lady is good. BEWARE! She PRETENDS to be nice and caring and she is VERY SCARY BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT TO DO TO TAKE YOUR MONEY! I lost 8K. Most of the posts say she deserves to be punished, but they don't want to put in the effort. Well I am the woman to stop her. I am not going to post my name or phone number IN CASE I AM DEFRAUDED AGAIN, but please post here and I will keep reading and forward to right authorities. She has no idea who she has DEFRAUDED now! The woman who I transferred money to her account is Brennan Braun. Her bank information is posted here. If that's her real name? But I have her account info. She says she is in Washington state now. The phone number she gave me was from Dobbs Ferry New York. I've got the names Linda Steins and Kiera from the website I went through. DesignerTeacupdogs.com. 191******** Help me put this to a stop!
ID
Service
Designer Teacup Dogs Shipping Service
Cons
  • Scam artists
Reason of review
Stole money, SCAM
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article