Do not purchase anything from Jason with Deseret Tickets

He is a crook and a rude man. If you do purchase tickets you will receive them the day of your event (convenient so you have no time to dispute the incorrect item) I’m not sure how he is still in business because he has been turned in numerous times. There were 9 of that called on our transaction alone. I just hope sooner or later he will get what he has coming to him. As for me and everyone that paid for better service than we received. Please purchase your tickets elsewhere. Pay a little more if you have to but make sure your protected. Get your seats assigned prior to giving any crook your money. Protect yourself. We did not. We got screwed. I’m trying to protect all of you
Loss:
Poor customer service
map-marker Las Vegas, Nevada

Horrible service Jason is a rude businessman

Updated by user Feb 05, 2019

Jason is a very rude businessman and a crook. I hope someone can help stop him or make an honest businessman out of him.

I’ve tried The BBB with no luck.

If there is help out there please advise. This sort of business cannot continue.

Original review Feb 05, 2019
Purchased 22 tickets for NFR was guaranteed they would be together in two rolls but together. Seats were scattered. When picked up called Jason was accused of being drunk and unable to remember what I had purchased. He stated I should be happy I was given an upgrade. When what I ordered was for seats to be together. Paid 195.00 per seat for the second to top roll. He told my credit card company I was a liar. I did turn Jason into BBB with no help. This man and his company knows how to operate as crooks. Please review these evaluations prior to using this company. The ticket counter informed us that this happens regularly with Deseret Tickets. Please be ware of them. We were out close to $4000.00 . We did not get what we ordered. Yes he did type up a receipt. But it was not what was agreed upon. He did refuse to send the tickets which were purchased two months in advance because that was not his policy. Because how could he mis lead you if you had time to dispute them if they weren’t picked up at will call 30 minutes prior to the event. Oh he is a smart crook. And I was not a smart client. But I hope I can warn the rest of you. Please do your homework. Use a reputable company to purchase your tickets. Pick your seats, get them sent prior to the date. Do not fall into the mess that we did
Debby A

Hmmmmm. This must be Jason.

I think you know more than was posted. Just trying to make yourself look better. It’s all good one day you will get yours. I just hope someone will continue to read the true comments about you regardless to the BBB.

Or the outcome of my transactions with you and your company. Sleep well

Guest

If this individual was correct in her accusations, surely the Better Business Bureau or her credit card company would have helped her. Instead, they both found her accusations against Desert Tickets to be unfounded and inaccurate.

She states that Desert Tickets typed up a receipt, but it was not what she ordered. The receipt did clearly show what she ordered, which must be why she did not dispute it during the months between her purchase and the event. There was nothing to dispute or be upset about. This customer received groups of seats that were quite close together; they were never promised as close as she says.

Never typed that on her receipt months before the event either.

We are proud of our A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Unfortunately, one in a thousand people are simply impossible to reason with.

map-marker Pasadena, California

Review in Entertainment category from Pasadena, California

I had 5 windows opened simultaneously, and stayed on line 5 hours waiting for one of my men to cross the line. And now I see tickets for sale on the secondary market at more than double the original ticket price. These ticket sales were handled poorly. It sucked up a lot of people's time and productivity. Those lucky losers who bought solely for profit motive and not for the love of music should just get a real job. I'm disgusted.
Not as described/ advertised
Guest

This review has nothing to do with the company Desert Tickets, it is about the website www.deserttrip.com. THEY handled the sales for that Desert Trip concert (poorly)!!

map-marker Lake Elsinore, California

Short Review on May&nbs-04:00;16,&nbs-04:00;2016

Stayed online 4 hrs then was told i was #17in que then was told i had timed out in my second window i recieved a message did i want get back in line wth.
Order processing issue
map-marker Madras, Oregon

NFR tickets

I have purchased NFR tickets twice through desert tickets in the last two years and have had nothing but awesome service. I got exactly what I ordered and on one purchase even though they have a no return policy when two people backed out because of a family issue they had they refunded my money! I have been nothing but happy with them! I will be buying tickets from them again.they were the cheapest price,for the exact seats I wanted. This company has been very professional with every thing they have done for me and my fellow travelers. I give desert tickets a great big A + sincerely a desert tickets customer and fan!
Good customer service

Jason Young and Desert Tickets are reliable

Folks, do not believe all of the slanderous garbage posted on this website about Jason Young from Desert Tickets. This website is a fraud, it lets crooked business people post lies about their competition to try and discredit them. Pissedconsumer.com does nothing to police itself and does not respond to requests to remove untrue postings. I've been buying my rodeo tickets from this guy for about 5 years and I stick with him (Jason Young from Desert Tickets) becasue he always delivers exactly as promised and his prices are very competitive. Like all ticket brokers the prices are higher than the box office, but brokers can get tickets to sold out events like the NFR. That is what they do and it's a good service. Thanks for looking. This website pissed consumer.com has its own terms which it does not even remotely follow. Just look around the site and you'll see all kinds of postings that are a clear violation of their terms...here are the relevant terms I speak of... "You will NOT post on PC any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, spam, or illegal material....." This site is a bad joke. I'd bet they are in bed with the companies selling online reputation guards. Nice scam!
Guest

I have purchased tickets from Jason in past & will do it again without any hesitation. I was skeptical & cautious when I first decided to give them a try...

fear of the unknown these days more than ever. By the time the tix where in my hand, (amazed @ how quickly I recv'd them by the way! ;^D), I was very, very pleased with how Desert Tickets had handled our transaction from beginning to end - and I keep their fridge magnet on my filing cabinet so the contact info is always handy!

I'd not hesitate to recommend my Grandchildren to them for tix... and I think that pretty much says it all.

;)

"Peace!"

Guest

Isn't it up to the consumer to decide how they feel about the service/material they received from any given company/person? Fine...you like this outfit.

Good for you.

That doesn't mean everyone is going to feel the same. Grow up and get over it.

dudle
map-marker Dallas, Texas

Desert Tickets is a scam

I have purcahsed National Rodeo Ticket from Desert Tickets (2) different times. The first time, me seats were at the very top of the row for the event. I thought this was just bad luck. I paid a premium for the second set of tickets. I just went to the second event and it was also on the very top row. I had several friends in my group. I was so, embarrassed by the whole situation. When I paid extra, I expected good seats. They just want your money. These people are SCAM artist. Be warned, do not use them!!!!!
Guest

This customer paid for tickets in the top row and then complained about sitting in the top row. They were given exactly what they paid for.

The "premium" on the 2nd set was because that day was more expensive. Different days of the NFR cost different prices due to demand.

Better seats were available for purchase, but many people (including this customer) choose top rows because they cost less. Nothing wrong with that, but don't complain about getting exactly what you chose.

Guest

I've also bought NFR tickets from this company many times. I pay for great seats in the lower level, and that is what they always send me at Desert Tickets.

The person who complained about getting top row ordered tickets in the top row, what did they expect! I saw this posting and called Desert Tickets and asked them about it.

These complaint websites let people say anything, true or not. This company is great, always delivers on time, and I'd strongly recommend them.

desert

These postings about Desert Tickets are fraudulent

Jason Young from Desert Tickets is a very reliable, honest individual. These false postings are by a competitor who is being investigated themselves for stealing from their customers. Desert Tickets has lawyers working on having this website remove these slanderous postings. Desert Tickets has been in business since 2002, and they are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau in perfect standing. Jason Young is the founder and president of the company. Check out Desert Tickets at the Southern Nevada Better Business Bureau website, and you will see that they are in perfect standing. Desert Tickets is a great comany to get tickets from!
Guest

I wrote an honest review when I told about buying ticket from you on 2 separate occasions. Now, you are calling me a liar?

I hope this goes viral.

I hope you are banned from ever selling tickets again.

Dudle

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1088853

I did not call you a liar, I very much believe that you ordered seats in the top rows which is the only way you could have gotten top row seats. Many customers choose our NFR category called balcony rows N-U, top 7 rows, and I want to see what really happened here.

We have never ever sold someone seats down low and then sent them top row. We have a huge amount of repeat customers because we always deliver as promised. That being said, lets just make sure. If we made an error with your seats, it would be the first time, and I'd want to know.

Please write back your real name or order numbers on here or email them to service@***.com.

I would very much like to pull the original paperwork and see what you purchased and received. If you did indeed buy lower seats and received top row I will absolutely post a huge apology here on this site for all to see.

Thank You.

Guest

You're a sick man Jason. Just sick.

You are a scammer and a thief.

Fyi, it doesn't bode well for your character to post about yourself and then comment about your post. That's a *** move.

:roll

That's why I always buy from ticketmaster or stubhub to stay away from scammers like these. They get some kind of thrill from ripping people off. I wouldn't be surprised if the other stuff is true too

Guest

Yes, I posted that. Someone apparently has a grudge against me and is posting lies about me on this website.

This person apparently has nothing better to do. They are in fact a competitor of ours who places postings like this about many other ticket agencies. They are under investigation by the BBB for dishonest business practices.

One of their dishonest business practices is posting lies on these message boards. Total Losers, what else can I say.

Guest

Jason Young posted this! Anyone who thinks that just because the "BBB" says its good it good is foolish!

The BBB isnt even regulated by the government! You can't hide anymore Jason the truth is out no matter how many lies you teel it all catches up to you!

View more comments (5)
map-marker Las Vegas, Nevada

Desert Tickets SCAMMED ME!

I ordered 8 GA raconteurs Tickets from these *** Artist and they sent the tickets, When I got to the show with my guest we were all told these tickets were "FAKE" WHAT??? I said! The manager of the box office later explained that some people out there make copies of GA tickets and sell them. Obviously my guest and I were duped! I found out the owner's name Jason. Apparently he has done this often and gets away with it! I hope my story can protect another innocent person just looking to have a great time seeing a great band. Just as an example these guys still have a link up trying to sell Nirvana Tickets!!
Guest

HEY JASON WHY DID YOU HANG UP ON ME WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH YOU AFTER YOUR *** EMPLOYEE COULDNT HELP ME? HE STARTED ST ST STUTTERING AND WHEN YOU GOT ON THE PHONE YOU HUNG UP ON ME! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU THIEF!

Guest

This posting must be from a competitor trying to post lies about our company. I have never heard from any customer asking for any refund for fake tickets.....becasue we have NEVER sold fake tickets. If I can find out who posted this stuff, I'll sue them for slander!! Check us out with the Better Business Bureau, NO complaints like this, becasue the BBB checks out the validity of complaints before posting them, unlike these websites.

Thanks for reading,

Jason Young,

An honest ticket broker.

Sex offender laws in Nevada face court challenge :: WRAL.com

Aug 20, 2008 ... Vincent Cannito, commander of the Las Vegas police sex crimes unit, .... Attorney: Detectives building case around Jason Young ...

www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/story/338****/ - 112k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Guest

I agree this guy lives down the street from me...If this is the same guy ...theres just something wrong about those lingering looks at the children....thank god he sells tickets instead of Ice Cream

Shady business dealings aside

If this is the same Jason young:

This guy lives down the street from me...theres just something wrong about those lingering looks at the children....thank god he sells tickets instead of Ice Cream

View more comments (4)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article