Do not purchase anything from Jason with Deseret Tickets

He is a crook and a rude man. If you do purchase tickets you will receive them the day of your event (convenient so you have no time to dispute the incorrect item) I’m not sure how he is still in business because he has been turned in numerous times. There were 9 of that called on our transaction alone. I just hope sooner or later he will get what he has coming to him. As for me and everyone that paid for better service than we received. Please purchase your tickets elsewhere. Pay a little more if you have to but make sure your protected. Get your seats assigned prior to giving any crook your money. Protect yourself. We did not. We got screwed. I’m trying to protect all of you
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Horrible service Jason is a rude businessman

Update by user Feb 05, 2019

Jason is a very rude businessman and a crook. I hope someone can help stop him or make an honest businessman out of him.

I’ve tried The BBB with no luck.

If there is help out there please advise. This sort of business cannot continue.

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2019
Purchased 22 tickets for NFR was guaranteed they would be together in two rolls but together. Seats were scattered. When picked up called Jason was accused of being drunk and unable to remember what I had purchased. He stated I should be happy I was given an upgrade. When what I ordered was for seats to be together. Paid 195.00 per seat for the second to top roll. He told my credit card company I was a liar. I did turn Jason into BBB with no help. This man and his company knows how to operate as crooks. Please review these evaluations prior to using this company. The ticket counter informed us that this happens regularly with Deseret Tickets. Please be ware of them. We were out close to $4000.00 . We did not get what we ordered. Yes he did type up a receipt. But it was not what was agreed upon. He did refuse to send the tickets which were purchased two months in advance because that was not his policy. Because how could he mis lead you if you had time to dispute them if they weren’t picked up at will call 30 minutes prior to the event. Oh he is a smart crook. And I was not a smart client. But I hope I can warn the rest of you. Please do your homework. Use a reputable company to purchase your tickets. Pick your seats, get them sent prior to the date. Do not fall into the mess that we did

Hmmmmm. This must be Jason.

I think you know more than was posted. Just trying to make yourself look better. It’s all good one day you will get yours. I just hope someone will continue to read the true comments about you regardless to the BBB.

Or the outcome of my transactions with you and your company. Sleep well

If this individual was correct in her accusations, surely the Better Business Bureau or her credit card company would have helped her. Instead, they both found her accusations against Desert Tickets to be unfounded and inaccurate.

She states that Desert Tickets typed up a receipt, but it was not what she ordered. The receipt did clearly show what she ordered, which must be why she did not dispute it during the months between her purchase and the event. There was nothing to dispute or be upset about. This customer received groups of seats that were quite close together; they were never promised as close as she says.

Never typed that on her receipt months before the event either.

We are proud of our A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Unfortunately, one in a thousand people are simply impossible to reason with.

View more comments (1)