Horrible place to live

If i could give zero I would. It takes a lot for me to come on to a website and share an experience that I had because usually by the time I get home I have calmed down and decided it wasn't worth it. Like the time that my air conditioning broke here at Desert Sands in the middle of summer and it took 3 days for them to get to my apartment to fix it. or the time that I went to the hot tub and it was broken and after 2 months its still not fixed. I thought no, its not worth my time but this time it definitely is and you should be warned before EVER RENTING AT DESERT SANDS. I have paid on time and usually early for the past year that I have been here. A mix up at the bank and 8 day later I get an email informing me that I owe an extra 300 dollars to them because rent didn't come through. There was no warning. No questioning if I was aware, no warning of the charges they were charging me until today when they informed me of the 300 dollars extra. THERE IS ANOTHER COMPLEX IN CASA GRANDE WITH WASHERS AND DRYERS AND I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GO TO THEM INSTEAD. There is not anything in this world that could make me sign another lease with this place. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND RENT ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ID
Casa Grande, Arizona
Service
Desert Sands Apartment Rental
Pros
  • Price
  • Washer and dryer
Cons
  • Billing practices
  • Staff
  • Reliability
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article