Billing

I am not pissed, I was trying to give another credit card so I pay the bill. I had the card that failed submitted over and over after I updated my card information so the transaction could go through. I use descript for all my videos and I am unable to load my videos for my business. Please use the card I supplied so I can retrieve my videos

User's recommendation: would be good to be able to talk with a person to prevent misunderstandings.

ID
Newnan, Georgia

They steal from their customers!

Update by user Aug 08, 2018

FOR SOME REASON PISSED CONSUMER PUT PLANET FITNESS AS THE COMPANY AND NOT THE COMPANY I WROTE IN WHICH WAS DESCRIPT. THIS REVIEW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PLANET FITNESS.

Original review posted by user Aug 08, 2018
Went to pay bills today on August 8th, 2018 and noticed on my statment three pending transactions totalling 23.86 had been charged from my debit card for Lyft in San Francisco. I live in landlocked Kentucky! I used Descript one time back in July, they do transcription (ish) work. I used them to compare my handtyped transcript to their software, just to make sure I hadn't maybe misheard anything. Not only does Descript suck at what it does, they didn't charge me until yesterday for using them, and their listed as Descript San Fra on my statement...just like Lyft is listed as Lyft San Fra! After being charged for using them, they then decided to use my account information to order them a few Lyfts somewhere! Completely unprofessional, and absolutely outrageous! Luckily I was able to call my bank and dispute them, but since they're pending, I had to wait until they post to be able to get my money back. Descript has only been around since last year, and somehow I'm not surprised that they have idiotic untrustworthy people working for them. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, DO NOT USE THEM. I contacted them by email demanding my account be deleted because you for some reason cannot do that your own self, and I even posted on their Facebook page about what happened. So far, no response, and at this point I don't expect to get one at all.

I wrote this review earlier, and this is NOT about Planet Fitness! I have no idea why Planet Fitness is listed as the company, because I wrote the company name in as Descript! This is not about Planet Fitness, but about Descript!

ID
Service
Descript Transcription Service

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article