Civil Rights Violations

Civil Rights Violations and Disability Discrimination: Reasonable Accommodation I am required by law to say that term prior to even saying Hello and it is a royal pain to me to state it as it seems that many people that are not necessarily ignorant not stupid but unaware that the only way they can legally respond while living in the USA is "What is your Reasonable Accommodation" which in essence when those people that respond to me do not state it are violating my Civil Rights as they are not accepting what Title 111 of the ADA is> I called DeRoyal Industries 200 DeBusk Ln. Powell, TN 37849 865938**** I first spoke with Jennifer who had the intelligence when I said Reasonable Accommodation (RA) to get me to a manager even though she personally was not trained by her superiors or did not accept the Federal law concerning RA but she was adept at getting me a manager. As I was explaining the situation another person picked up the phone - Tracy Edmunson (info below): B.A., Physics, Rhodes College J.D., University of Tennessee M.B.A., University of Tennessee Admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in Tennessee and Georgia, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Licensed patent attorney registered to practice in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Tracy at the time he intercepted the call, I did not know he was a lawyer, however after I found out that he was, it is more ludicrous and dismays me greatly as an officer of the court he of all people should know what Reasonable Accommodation is and and how it is called Title 111 part of a Federal Law called the ADA. I will be making a part two addendum to this review at another time within two weeks of today Monday November 17, 2014 11/17/2014 5:21PM. Even when I told Jessica and Terry in customer service, or Penny in Payroll what my US Social Security Disability all of them took a confrontational stance with me while I read the Reasonable Accommodation Statement not my statement but a Federal law called Title 111 taken directly off of the Department of Justices website http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/drs/ A receptionist that answered the phone had the audacity to exclaim my (whatever deity you pray to) about my language as my disability. I will get another company that manufactures DME (Durable Medical Equipment) company that will not violate my Civil Rights while living and working in the United States of Powell Tennessee. No not a faux pas, but it seems that this is not the USA while I try to do business to spend my money living with this disability. Per the ADA (Americans with Disabilities >FEDERAL< ACT) regulations. The Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice is responsible for the enforcement of Title III of the ADA. When any company or retailer fails to comply with any of the ADA public accommodation requirements, regardless of how minor or how severe the violation that retailer can be sued for disability discrimination via the DOJ first or an individual second. I have a United States Social Security Disability Impairment Code 2940, which is a combination of Tourettes (use of Vulgar language) and Aspergers Syndrome. I also have a documented sub – classification of IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder) 132.34 – Verbal antagonistic outbursts which as the term intermittent means at any possible time wherein undue pressure is given due to real or perceived provocation. (In this case Regina was the protagonist) I may say something inappropriate, but that is documented as part of my US Social Security Disability, and it is not to be inferred as a danger to an employee. My doctors, and I find that the lack of interaction with people wherein people initiate the interaction with myself as an individual as one of the triggers that causes outbursts. I am the one that has to live with this GD disability but I am getting tired of Urine Ants totally disregarding Federal laws at my expense.
ID
North Port, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Obey the ADA or go live in another country that the USA and DOJ has no jurisdiction over.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article