Horrible Customer Service

AVOID NURSE NANCY!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!! I made an appointment with Nurse Nancy for IPL. She called me over the phone shortly after because she had some trepidation as to whether she wanted to perform IPL on me because of my Asian ethnicity. I told her that a couple dermatologists and estheticians all recommended IPL for my sunspots. She then asked me why don’t I go to them for IPL. I told her DermPlus was walking distance to my home and therefore more convenient. Nurse Nancy said she wanted the names of the dermatologists and skin care specialists that recommended IPL for me, that she was going to call them and ask them for their assessment. I told her they’re probably not going to talk to her because they’d prefer the business for themselves. She said she’s going to call them anyways and we left it at that. I had blocked out a week for the IPL procedure because their office told me there was some down time. About a week before my appointment I received a text from their office reminding me of my appointment. I was under the impression we’re good to go and everything is fine. When I went in for my IPL appointment Nurse Nancy said she was not able to get a hold of any of the doctors I spoke with or the estheticians. I reminded her that I had mentioned over the phone they’re not likely going to speak to her. She then refused to do IPL and said she would do Laser Genesis on me instead. I told her that she should have called me to let me know prior to my appointment that she wouldn’t do it. That is soooooo UNPROFESSIONAL!!! She doesn’t care that I’m out of work the next seven days because I took the time off for the IPL. She was unapologetic for wasting my time. And it’s obvious to me she doesn’t know what she’s doing so I WOULD NOT TRUST HER WITH MY SKIN AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!!!
ID
San Francisco, California
Service
Dermaplus Skin Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article