Www.dermahealthconfidence.com ruined my nose and might of caused a lifetime disfigurement

Beware of Derma Health Laser & Skin Cares ruins your face I have spent thousands of dollars with Derma Health Laser & Skin Care of Springfield and received horrible results and ineffective treatments of Dysport and Restylane. The first two treatments of Dysport were completely ineffective and I believe Derma Health Laser & Skin Care of Springfield used a vile of Dysport that had gone bad. I paid over seven hundred dollars and got no results from the dysport injections.. Derma Health Laser & Skin Care of Springfield owner Cheryle Briggs said I could not afford the enough injections however this is not true at all, because Derma Health Laser & Skin Care of Springfield put the maximum amount of Dysport in my face. When I explained this to the owner Cheryl Briggs she said well then your body must of built up an immunity to it, completely changing her reasoning. I said that could not be possible because it had been fifteen years since I had botox injections. The ladies at Derma Health Laser & Skin Care of Springfield later promised me that they could fix my crooked nose with Derma fillers. I was told the cost to be no more than $150.00. I decided to have this procedure done and it too has turned out to be a nightmare. Derma Health Laser & Skin Care of Springfield left big bumps on each side of my nose and now they tell me it will last two years. Plus they charged me over $350.00 instead of $150.00 I have driven from Branson to Springfield four times to resolve these problems. Cheryle Briggs the owner refuses to refund any of my money even though she recognizes I have spent thousand of dollars for a services and products that had gone very bad. My real doctor now has said Derma Health of Springfield could of left life-long damage to my nose. There are complaints on the web about this company stating where they have left scars on a young teenager and a women because of procedures done incorrectly. I believe this needs attention so other peoples faces are not scarred after paying an amount of money. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and the State Attorney office. Instead of trying to resolve the issues Cheryl Briggs owner of Derma Health is threatening to cancel my appointment with a specialist regarding getting the big bumps of derma filler removed from the side of my nose. UNLESS I retract the statement.
ID
Branson, Missouri

About

DermaHealth Laser Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.dermahealth.com/terms-use/
DermaHealth Laser Privacy Policy
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. DermaHealth Laser will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to Company's site. Google will not associate The User's IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither DermaHealth Laser nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. DermaHealth Laser will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless The User explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on Company's website. This website uses Google remarketing to advertise online using text or image ads on the Google Display Network.
To read more: https://www.dermahealth.com/privacy-policy-2/
Summary

DermaHealth Laser is based in Houston, TX. The company offers a number of skin restorative and care services as well as therapies. The services offered by DermaHealth Laser include Body Sculpting, LipoDissolve, The Pearl, Titan, Genesis, Intense Pulsed Light, 3-D Photorejuvenation, Laser Hair Removal, Botox, Fillers, Vein Therapies, PhotoDynamic Therapy with Levulan, Microdermabrasion, Vibraderm, and Corrective Skin, etc. Among the therapies of the company there are Facials, Javani, Permanent Make-Up, Massage Therapy, and Services for Men. The products used and offered by the company include cosmetics of such brands as Dermalogica, CosMedix Skin Care and Prevage MD.

DermaHealth Laser reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Companies Similar to DermaHealth Laser

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article