Verified Reviewer

Water shut-off

For some reason there is not a month that we have our water turn off not for just an hour or two but for 8hrs at a time. I live in Santa Clarita mobile home park they seem to hate us Americans because why is it that our water has to be turned off monthly on one day sometimes twice per month. When I complain to the park because they do not always so kind enough to give us notice ahead of time. Although when they do they never give a reason why it's like I am talking to puppet so I call department of water and power and they say they do not have a service call notice yet the mobile home park I live at the office says they need to turn off water, yet there still no proof of what it was they needed to work on to justify why water needs to be turned off. Why is it that the park have to be in the middle I can never get copy of my monthly bills but I sure have to pay it. I also asked why is it I have to pay for delivery of water every month service charge when sometimes I use zero gallons yet I still have to deliver service and I live in a mobile home park that has 178 units so we should not have to pay service charge for each unit the water is delivered all at once. I can't get anyone ever on why so much when we all get the water it should be split between all of us - obviously we are being ripped off and what is more upsetting in my whole life living in California when is it that you people decided never to give customer copies of their monthly bills although the park gives me a separate bill which I am positive they inflate because after living here for almost 14yrs still waiting for copy of my bill so I can make sure I ain't being ripped off but I bet I am since no one gives a flying cow inflating my rates is a norm and when I call I can't even see it on line. Obvious the park have some deal with you because the park harbors illegal aliens and I am sure us Americans are being over charge since the illegals pay zero to live in this country after all the government always make sure they have all the benefits that we the people who are the citizens and have to pay are being screwed. Anyone who can help out with this be great. Lastly, why does this park have water running through the park several times a day I don't understand why in America we have conditions as if we live in China. I have complained and they say it is water storm and not to worry it is clean water although there are times I go outside it smells bad and I get headaches and I when I ask it is again like I am talking to a sack of potatoes. Whatever is going on it is so disruptive and disrespectful they even have an illegal selling corn on a stick who carries a blow horn to make people loose their mind I don't get it. Stop turning off our water and there has to be a way that each of us in this park can get our own bills that way when you turn off the water I am not wondering why on a Saturday you people have to come out and do work when it's a Saturday. In my whole life my water has never has been turned off litterly every single month. Why? We are charge up the rears for what for water running every day down our drive way which they say it's clean water I don't know when Santa Clarita decided living like a third world communist country will *** us Americans.

User's recommendation: Always check who owns the mobile home park run away if it is own by the government which they never disclosed to me prior to my home purchase cause I would have never spent a dime.

ID
Preferred solution
Copies of my bill for my own space number I like to know how much I am being scammed.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article