Unnecessary PAIN

I would like to file a complaint against Dental Wonderland, 8761 Van Nuys, 818 891-****, Dr. Barry Deirmenjian. He extracted 4 bottom teeth, three in the center, left a tooth an extracted another. None of this was discussed. He put in a patial which has wires sticking into my gums. He has gone through what little insurance and there for though I have called to adjust the plate i have been in pain for two weeks. Mostly wiping the blood from my bottom lip. Also the two upper rears have been left unfinished. He and his wife have three practices. The brand new Maserati is more important than leaving a patient in horrible pain. You should be aware of the kind of Dentist you certify and endorse. What is my next step. There should be ramification and penalties for his behavior. I am disabled and have plates though there is a handicap space he is always parked in it. Thank you, Steven Kravitz 323 810-**** 9510 Van Nuy Blvd. #243 Panorama city, CA. 91402

I can't believe the dentist did not discuss his treatment plan and costs with you before he extracted your teeth and made a partial. Did you make an appointment with him to correct the clasps on the partial?

As far as the handicap space? Does the car parked in that space have a disabled placard?

I it does, then there is nothing you can do. If it doesn't, then call the police and the vehicle will be ticketed.

ID
Los Angeles, California
Cons
  • Greedy
  • Dentist
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article