I'm paying for the dentists mistake!

My dentist said that I needed a root canal. I'm a chicken so I looked for a dentist that would put me to sleep. I called Dennis Wong DDS, who looked at my tooth and the xay.He said that he could do a root cannal for $1313.I stated that I would rather have the tooth pulled for less money. He stated that he would rather save the tooth. If he went in and saw that the tooth was cracked or the tooth could not be saved,he would pull it ant refund the balance of the money. After over 2 months and the tooth is NOT better, he said that the tooth is cracked and wants to charge me $310 MORE to pull the tooth. I told him that the tooth was NOT cracked to begin with, as shown in my x ray, and now after the root canal, it is. HE CRACKED MY TOOTH. He will NOT refund any of my $1313 AND told me that I owed $5 MORE on the root canal and $310 MORE befor my tooth will be taken care of.. This is rediculous. He needs to make things right..He needs to pull my tooth and return to me the difference which is $1008!!!!

Dear Ms Denise,

You should never let someone else call the shots while you pay the bill. I understand your position though. I can help you get results on this problem. It will only take one letter.

Please call me at 512-341-****.

Margie.

ID
Sacramento, California

About

Summary

Dentists Sacramento California - Dr. Wong - Dennis D Wong DDS for Sedation Dentistry - Family And Restorative Dentistry In The Greenhaven and Elk Grove CA Area.

Dennis Wong DDS reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article