Thiefs / Stole our Website & Claimed to Be Us!

Demoflick - Thiefs / Stole our Website & Claimed to Be Us!
Octalogo, OctaVideo, LogoScientist, Globelink Studios and more are all interconnected. These guys, well the buyer of the domains (Alex Walker) and other key players that are apart of this group, bought a domain called Animaterz.com. They took our logo, client list, website design, client testimonials, etc and used it. I found it because it was indexed by google. In a chat I asked if this was Demoflick (I’m co-founder), and I have a screenshot of them saying yes. We work with Fortune 500 companies and to showcase the work we’ve done for them as their own is hideous. BEWARE. This conglomerate of companies is bad news and sadly they own over 100 domains.
#1381959

Please view the image posted that has the Demoflick logo and a chatbox in the lower corner. When asked if they were Demoflick, they responded yes.

Also, the Google listing has our identical phrase below their name, also in an image. That's all I need to substantiate the claim.

The site has been revamped since they were notified. Thanks.

#1381952

The website in no ways looks like yours. You are making false accusations. They never claimed any thing to do with your websites.

@PissedConsumer1381952

Odd name choice: “fakedemoflick” ? Hmm you’re even speaking on behalf of them stating what they apparently didn’t claim. No mistake who replied to review.

View more comments (2)
ID
Cons
  • Scam
Reason of review
Theft
Preferred solution
Our legal counsel has been in touch

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article