Terrible, Unreliable Service

a delivery was scheduled for Jan. 10, 2018 from Sears through this terrible company. Contacted company on the 10th and rep asked if I wanted to set up a delivery date. I stated that delivery was already set for today. Rep said we have you scheduled for Wednesday (Jan 10, 2018) Well today is Jan 15, and have not heard from carrier. Received email from Sears saying item is in transit and could take up to 21 days for delivery Sears also stated that attempts were made to contact carrier but carrier does not answer phone. Question, why would Sears use a carrier that could not be contacted for follow-up calls regarding items that customers pay a delivery fee for. Seems to me Sears don't give a care about their customers either. So both are on the same page What is even more complex is I received an email to rate the item. Cannot rate it if I don't have it
ID
Service
Demar Logistics Delivery Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Annoyance

Demar is the worst delivery company to deal with,1st and last time I'll deal with them, it's impossible to get a hold of an operator, I called like 4 times with no answer so finally I left a message with the promise of someone calling back... Never heard back. Tracking my package was an absolute nightmare. The tracking # they give you is of little use because it won't let you know where your package is, it'll just tell you it arrived at different terminals but you have no clue where. I'll never order from Sears or Kmart ever again.

I had the same experience, and it's a sad Trucking outfit. They also as it turns out was trying to suck Sears to pay for more then one item.

I finally got this order cancelled and reordered from Home Depot. There is only 1 box for this item and Demar was shipping 2 boxes. But they never delievered and their tracking was a mess, they altered it, deleted things , rewrote things at will. They lie to Sears, lied to the Vendor.

The Vendor was the cause as they are the ones that selected Demar for the trucking, not Sears.

from now on, anything I order from Sears will be Sears product only. In 40 years, never had a problem till I went outside the box on a non-sears item.

ID
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article