No Regard for Disabled Veteran

While i have been satisfied with their window work in the past,there customer service is the worst I have ever witnessed. Recently, I tried to get my $5,000. deposit for roofing work, which they subcontracted out, returned, I got nothing but runarounds. I signed a contract cancellation within the time specified, but I still get passed to everyone that has a phone. The company I wrote the check for "Deluxe Windows of Morganville,NJ" wants another "notice of cancellation" signed, but that would be the present date, which would void the return of my money. I am a 100% disabled veteran with spinal-stenosis complicated by arthritis, among other ailments,plus I have been sick to my stomach over all this. At this time, I am not blaming the roofing subcontractor, but they cashed the check. I hired Castle for the job though & despite me having issues i the past when trying to get a responsible person on the phone to answer my questions, I still hired them. NOT ANY MORE. Not I am faced with the prospect of trying to hire a lawyer & seeking advice on how to expose the business of these two companies. Can someone PLEASE help me !?!

You don't need a lawyer, just go to small claims court.

ID
Service
Deluxe Windows Of New Jersey Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article